"The Wetter The Better" save lionfish from death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you remember, you forfeited the coffee:coffee: for transgressions against Denise.:D I'm going back to Negril in August though so I'll be picking up more Blue Mountain Coffee and Appleton Estate Reserve Rum. It's been requested at Vortoberfest.

I haven't seen nor heard from Snep in a while. Maybe he'll see this and speak up or say howdy.

forfeited! hmmm.... I'll have to remind her of some other blackmail photos I have of her. you should expect a PM from her soon begging you to send me that coffee! :eyebrow:

yes. Add my name to the list for Blue Mountain coffee (prefer not the dark roast) for your August trip!

Appleton Rum is optional. :D (pefer the 12 year old, in the shorter fat bottle and not the normal liter bottles that are the "regular" ones. )

November 7 thru 14. I just heard about the trip today from a friend who is a tech instructor in Huntsville Alabama. If you really are serious, I'll find out the particulars and let you know.
Sorry, it took me so long to get back here. Busy watching HIGHLY TECHIE video on Youtube and the next thing I know I am watching 5 minutes of Dirty Dancing.

Is the video camera coming along on the trip? I may have to confiscate any film with me in it! Can't risk ruining a possible political career.:cool2:

onespeed: I'm breaking my own rule about arguing w/ fools in case your responses are the reason I haven't heard from Mr. Murchison yet ...

Post # 85:

if this is still unclear ... perhaps a remedial english class?

-scuba.dude

Sorry Scuba.dude. So far in this thread you have called people both idiots and fools and attempted to impress us by babbling incessantly w/ two dollar words that you are only impressing yourself with, all the while ignoring the fact that you were spewing misinformation angrily. Food for thought, I strongly suggest you use a little more caution as to who you call a fool in the future.

Sorry, it took me so long to get back here. Busy watching HIGHLY TECHIE video on Youtube and the next thing I know I am watching 5 minutes of Dirty Dancing.

Is the video camera coming along on the trip? I may have to confiscate any film with me in it! Can't risk ruining a possible political career.:cool2:

Not sure what the HIGHLY TECHIE means.....Just the underwater camera. I wouldn't want to miss any of the beautiful Bonaire reef life that I've heard so much about. It uses 8 gig SD cards instead of film. I will give you the right to delete any photos you deem inappropriate:shocked2: or unflattering:shakehead:.

Lionfish.

Sorry, somebody else has recently painted a bullseye on their back.:crafty:

Goodness...this thread must appear BI-POLAR by now.

Hmmmmmmm...looks like some sleuthing on my part is in order. I already have a laundry list of references to check out on Docc and now a mystery. I have a feeling I know who it is already.

BTW: LIONFISH. The other white meat. Happy Hunting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom