"The Wetter The Better" save lionfish from death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They will lie(onfish) and say I'm not gentlemanly. But I am. Really. :D

Come on now Docc. You know they'll take a pay-off and say anything you want them to... :popcorn:

...You have the ability to edit SB posts, but neither your profile nor status list you as Mod, SB team, site support, etc., so (respectfully) how is this possible?
Ssshhhhhh! It's a secret. Special case... I was demoted to stealth mod.... don't blow my cover... :)
Also, the reason listed for editing my post is 'TOS compliance' but after searching ... no results.
Try this link.
You changed the meaning of my post and I can't find the regs that justify this.
From the TOS: "... insulting ... language is simply not allowed... there is never a reason to resort to personal attacks."
We consider name calling - in your specific case your statement "You are an idiot" - to be in violation of the proscription of insulting language and personal attacks.
Rick

not gentlemanly?

are you a rouge also? :shocked2:
Dearest Mike,

A ROGUE can be defined as a fun loving and mischievous person. My favorite kind of course. Ly'in(fish):eyebrow:

I think if someone tries to poke knife toward lionfish it's like trying to get shell of eggs in the bowl. It's hard to do that right?? So best suggest is using spear or net. I personal never knew that Lionfish is bad for reefs but I'm glad that I've learned this.

See below what I found....
lionfish.jpg

This will what happen if you get sting by lionfish on finger :crying:

We might need this :biggun:

damn... that's gonna leave a mark!

onespeed: I'm breaking my own rule about arguing w/ fools in case your responses are the reason I haven't heard from Mr. Murchison yet ...

Post # 85:

I'm sure ScubaDude will be along soon with some more expertise.:popcorn:

if this is still unclear ... perhaps a remedial english class?

-scuba.dude

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom