"The Wetter The Better" save lionfish from death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should have told me.......I'm headed to Sint Maarten and Saba. I'm hitting Coz in July after my youngest daughter is certified. Wanna go to Bonaire in November?
Bonaire is on my to do list!! November sounds good. Now, who am I talking with here?:D (as she runs off to look at his profile):eyebrow:

Mary

Note the "change" was removed from the quote... it's the hobbling of Onespeed's abilities that I can't claim... :)
Rick
Yes, I got your meaning the first time around. Was wondering why so many others didn't! Looks like his "Thanker" might have been fixed.:kiss2:

don't issue a retraction or clarification, c'mon ... that's just irresponsible.

Hmmm, like posting misinformed incorrect information, being proven wrong, and not retracting it?

Re: screenames - the internet is a mighty big, lawless place & screenames protect the innocent. For example, it took me less than 5mins to learn about your business, your family members, your financial & legal history, and many other things I would consider private info if I were you. These were intentionally omitted because it would be unconscionable to include them in this dialogue. Perhaps your assumption about my lack of detente is unfounded?

BTW - touche re: your use of devolve. This isn't sarcasm, Robert; a strong mind is required to reference archaic denotations.

- Mike a.k.a. scuba.dude (again, that's Mike)

Stalk much? :stalker:

Bonaire is on my to do list!! November sounds good. Now, who am I talking with here?:D (as she runs off to look at his profile):eyebrow:

Mary

I just got invited with some folks going November 7th thru the 14th. I've never been Bonaire but heard only good things. I can give you a long list of dive references who will lie and say I'm ok as a buddy!:D

I just got invited with some folks going November 7th thru the 14th. I've never been Bonaire but heard only good things. I can give you a long list of dive references who will lie and say I'm ok as a buddy!:D

Gosh...aren't Lionfish fun!! I know they have been for me today.:)

Alrighty then send out the references.

Alrighty then send out the references.

The following will probably lie:

Onespeed
Letterboy
Mike_S
ScubaSteve

The ones from the board that I've actually dove with (females listed first to prove I'm a safe, gentlemanly type):

Bamamedic
Denisegg
TecXX
DiveChaplain-Sara
Lives4Sharks
Jhayes75
Mwhities
Bigken462
ScubdocER
BrockBr
Corallinedream
Kevua
Hetland
Mrxray

The following will probably lie:

Onespeed
Letterboy
Mike_S
ScubaSteve

The ones from the board that I've actually dove with (females listed first to prove I'm a safe, gentlemanly type):

Bamamedic
Denisegg
TecXX
DiveChaplain-Sara
Lives4Sharks
Jhayes75
Mwhities
Bigken462
ScubdocER
BrockBr
Corallinedream
Kevua
Okay, I know we are (Lionfish) way off topic (Lionfish)...but if you are the gentlemanly type...what do those other rogues have to lie about? (Lionfish)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom