"The Wetter The Better" save lionfish from death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what do you mean "probably" ? :rofl3:

remember, I've got some copies of your exclusive video work! :eyebrow:

:rofl3:

You know...they say the truth is often told in jest. Sounds like the truth here!

You know...they say the truth is often told in jest. Sounds like the truth here!

He's referring to my underwater scuba video. You can go to youtube and search ABWA and see some excellent footage of technical divers doing technical type diving stuff. :D

It has been rumored.......

but I did bring you back Blue Mountain Coffee from Jamaica last trip....so you should say nice things about me....
:rofl3::rofl3:
You truly are a Rogue and a Gentleman. It is settled then.

What were those Bonaire dates again?

It has been rumored.......

but I did bring you back Blue Mountain Coffee from Jamaica last trip....so you should say nice things about me....

i forgot... I needa get that coffee from you sometime! :coffee:

damn good coffee

He's referring to my underwater scuba video. You can go to youtube and search ABWA and see some excellent footage of technical divers doing technical type diving stuff. :D

that and the Gardendale Dance Tour.... hmmm.. where's Snep? I haven't seen him in a while?

What were those Bonaire dates again?

November 7 thru 14. I just heard about the trip today from a friend who is a tech instructor in Huntsville Alabama. If you really are serious, I'll find out the particulars and let you know.

i forgot... I needa get that coffee from you sometime! :coffee:

damn good coffee

that and the Gardendale Dance Tour.... hmmm.. where's Snep? I haven't seen him in a while?

If you remember, you forfeited the coffee:coffee: for transgressions against Denise.:D I'm going back to Negril in August though so I'll be picking up more Blue Mountain Coffee and Appleton Estate Reserve Rum. It's been requested at Vortoberfest.

I haven't seen nor heard from Snep in a while. Maybe he'll see this and speak up or say howdy.

Oh No.... I don't think we have room for 2 of 'em....
:popcorn:

...I haven't heard from Mr. Murchison yet ...
Please see post #135...
:)
Rick

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom