The Ultimate ScubaBoard Gear List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jazz:
I think the Transpac 2 BCD is a one to have if price is not an issue. I am still drooling and dreaming bout it.
As for the Reg, I have settled for R390ScubaPro with Air 2 and Pressure gauge. I think it's as streamline as one can get.
Wow, that's near exactly what I'm diving. The only difference is that my 2nd stage is the 25% bigger R190. Oh, and I have a full-out console as opposed to just the SPG.

Well, here goes, lol.

1. USD Royal Aquamaster or Mistral regulator backed by a Voit MR12 and or Calypso
2. USD large knife on waist strap
3. Any 6 inch round black mask
4. Voit UDT Duckfeet
5. USD or Voit or SP oil filled brass depth guage
6. SeaVu brass SPG by Sportsways
7. Twin USD or Voit 38/45s on J valve
8.Any real tick-toc dive watch with hands and one way bezel
9.Navy tables on a plastic card
10. BC, nah, use a safety float or Mae West or CO2 inflated arm floaties if you must
11. Snorkel---no thanks---those kind with the little floaty balls in them are kinda cute though
Nemrod (uh, wait, what year is it)

It doesn't matter what gear you use it is all in the spring straps.

whats a matter with 2- piece wet suits?

edneeves:
What even a reg! Thats extreme diving if ever I heard it.

Ed.

we didn't HAAVE regulators... we just strapped the tank to our chests and turned on the air - then we would just "cup and sip"! Silly newbies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom