The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saspotato:
Pretty much I am happy for anyone to win but France... Ireland was ROBBED

Yes, these sort of things happen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQQiaAtKFcs

Report: Ireland vs Georgia - World Cup Qualifying - UEFA - ESPN Soccernet

We should have played against Georgia anyway, robbed by the Irish...themselve robbed by the french.
This is football, when you loose, it's ALWAYS a robbery.:D

Anyway, don't worry, our team is pretty bad at the moment, they should'nt pass the first tour.:)

Last edited:
First day and first results.
few comments

South Africa vs Mexico : a good match, very refreshing and the splendid goal of Chabalala. I have to say say that I've been a little bit desappointed by Mexico, and also I've been impressed by South Africa. A question : when will the Vuvuzella ( or somethin' ?) be forbidden ?:eek:npatrol:

France vs Uruguay :
-The french : boring, boring, boring ( sounds like a blues Brothers song...) What the hell is missing in this team ? The team spirit I'm afraid...
-The Uruguayans : boring...but just as usual...
Fortunately we had the south african public ( and the Vuvuzelas:(...)

First day and first results.
few comments

South Africa vs Mexico : a good match, very refreshing and the splendid goal of Chabalala. I have to say say that I've been a little bit desappointed by Mexico, and also I've been impressed by South Africa. A question : when will the Vuvuzella ( or somethin' ?) be forbidden ?:eek:npatrol:

France vs Uruguay :
-The french : boring, boring, boring ( sounds like a blues Brothers song...) What the hell is missing in this team ? The team spirit I'm afraid...
-The Uruguayans : boring...but just as usual...
Fortunately we had the south african public ( and the Vuvuzelas:(...)

The noise is very annoying watching the England v USA match.

I have to agree with Air One about South Africa... very impressed

Also agree about those damn horns... wouldhate to be there and have to listen to that noise :(

The upstarts USA pull off a draw.

I am expecting Italy to - at least - achieve the same result they achieved in Germany :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Back to back ... now that would be something!

England vs USA : Thank you ! Thank you to our dear english friends to make us lough !
I was so depressed after having watched my own team...:(
But this guy called GREEN wearing a GREEN shirt taking SUCH A RIDICULOUS GOAL !!!
:rofl3:
Aaaaaaaaaah...it's good to lough sometimes....

OK, it would be stupid to forget the rest of the match. England has a very very serious team this year, of course they have this usual problem of goalkeeper but the big surprise is that it hasn't been easy at all. The US team has never been as good at the WC, players as Honyevu, Donovan or Howard are just fantastic, this is a real team not 11 good players wearing the same shirt ( like France or Argentina).
I like that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom