The Long Beach Scuba Show & Member Meetup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I'll have one guest and not two. I'm working the Reef Check booth in the morning. Come by and say Hi.

Jim

I'll be there Sunday @ 2. By "by the pool", do you mean the one on the floor where they're teaching people to dive?

I guess there's also a meet-up Saturday at 3 (also by the pool). I'm going to try to make it there, as well.

My wife and daughter, sadly, won't be there. There was a death in my wife's family and they had to fly back for the funeral. :(

I'm leaving for the show shortly. I'll be wearing blue jeans and a red "golf" shirt. I'll place a yellow SMB by the pool at around noon. (If I can get my kid out of bed, He'll be with me.) See you all there.

I did not realize this was happening so soon. (I just finished my school year, and, as any teacher knows, this is a hectic time, and nothing else intrudes.)

Anyway, I am going to take a shower right now, and I am on my way down for both Saturday and Sunday.

Cheers,
Doug

The pool was lonely at noon today (saturday). LAJim and I ended up heading over to California Pizza Kitchen around 12:30 when nobody else had shown up. I was looking forward to meeting some of you. I guess I'll just have to get my butt out to some of the dives posted on this fine board! :D

A lot of people were doing the Bo2vation thing today. It will be going off like gangbusters tomorrow though.:D

Back
Top Bottom