The Long Beach Scuba Show & Member Meetup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there manning the LA County / UIA booth from 10-2 on Saturday, but I'll be around all day. I may be there Sunday too, haven't decided yet.

I'll be there manning the Reef Check booth Saturday morning. If there's a lunch on Saturday I'm interested.

Jim

Cafeteria would work. Lunch sounds great... it'd be great to meet a few of you folks IRL. :) Is there anywhere better than the cafeteria still within walking distance?

Curt Bowen:
I will be at the Jetsam / KISS rebreather booth handing out some free copies of ADM

Please stop by and introduce yourself.

Curt Bowen
It will be a pleasure to finally meet you!

Christian

CompuDude:
Cafeteria would work. Lunch sounds great... it'd be great to meet a few of you folks IRL. :) Is there anywhere better than the cafeteria still within walking distance?
I'm guessing that the cafeteria might be hard to put enough tables together for such a large group on the fly.

If we get a good enough idea of how many people there will be, I'm sure that a reservation can be made at a nearby restaurant for lunch. There are lots of restaurants to choose from. For those of you who will be there for both days, I'm sure that two different restaurants can be chosen for variety and that another can be chosen for dinner on Sunday.

Just a thought.

Christian

I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday with my lovely wife.

I have been told to keep my hands off the plans/reservations/etc, and just shut up and come along. Looking forward to meeting some of the SB folks, though.

All the best, James

ScottZeagle:
Ted -
I will have lunch with you guys on Saturday!
Scott

Cool. I'm not there until Sunday but I'll stop by the booth at that point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom