The Long Beach Scuba Show & Member Meetup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be manning the Tawali Resort booth with my lovely wife - be sure to come by and say hi. We'll have factory and field reps from AERIS and Oceanic - and for those that have been trying to get your hands on our Heads-Up Mask - it will be making the trip as well.

There's a Home Town Buffet a couple of blocks from the center. I'll probably be there on Sat. if not difinitely Sun. Maybe I'll see you guys there.

Happy Diving
John

So, has anything been decided about a lunch location? I know where the 2:00PM meet is going to be on Sunday, but I'd hate to show up there just to find out where lunch 'was'.:D

Headhunter, why don't you use your SB powers and just make a command decision for us! It's only a couple of days away man, lead your troops.:lol:

John A.

I'm not going to post my cell phone number, but if Scott is willing, I will leave it at his booth for anyone who wants it. Call and we will figure out lunch or something. As far as the cafe, I'll put up some "SMBs" to identify some tables in the corner.

krowsea:
So, has anything been decided about a lunch location? I know where the 2:00PM meet is going to be on Sunday, but I'd hate to show up there just to find out where lunch 'was'.:D

Headhunter, why don't you use your SB powers and just make a command decision for us! It's only a couple of days away man, lead your troops.:lol:

John A.
Well this has a simple answer for those of us getting together on Sunday for lunch.

We can all meet by the pool at 12 noon and I'll bring a list of restaurants that we can go to that are very close by. Whoever is there at 12 noon will vote where they want to go by a show of hands.

The after show dinner crowd could actually do the same thing. I'm not sure what time the show closes, but we could all meet outside the doors at the time it closes and decide where we want to go to dinner with a show of hands.

The beauty of this method is that it eliminates all of the people that vote and then don't show up for various reasons. Not that we've ever seen that happen in this crowd. :D

So, what do you all think?

Christian

See you all Sunday at the pool then, at 12:00 noon. Thanks Christian!

John

i will be there both days but ill be working the california dive company booth so stop by and throw tomato's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom