The Long Beach Scuba Show & Member Meetup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
The DUI dry suit try on was definitely a highlight of my day!

So, which one are you getting ? :wink:

HAH! Who can forget the Naughty Chair....

Even Ted (Tech Admin) got to sit in the Naughty Chair....

Funny stuff.

---
Ken

riguerin:
So, which one are you getting ? :wink:
Well, eventually I'll get the TLS 350. I had my mind set on that over a year ago. I feel a group purchase coming on later this year. :wink:

This was actually a question of trying different sizes and I'm somewhere between a Large and an X-Large. We decided that I would be better off making changes to a Large in my particular case because it was a closer fit than the other way around.

The only thing I didn't do was try the Large on with a 400g undergarment to see just how tight that would be.

Christian

wrinkles:
... the naughty chair was occupied for most of the night ....

Let me guess ... obscene hand signals again? :wink:

I'm not saying there is blackmail material available, but here's a nice G-rated picture from the DUI / Scubaboard stripshow extravaganza. The players know who they are. :D

John A.

Scuba_Show_Superstars.jpg

So ... where were you all? :confused:

Sorry I missed the lot of you, would have liked to say my good byes. :(
Still had a great time though, enjoying the rebreather end of it.
And drinks at the Hyatt afterwards, then dinner at Wasabe up the street.
Finished with some more drinks at the hotel, rather late. :D

krowsea:
I'm not saying there is blackmail material available, but here's a nice G-rated picture from the DUI / Scubaboard stripshow extravaganza. The players know who they are. :D

John A.

Scuba_Show_Superstars.jpg

Ken with his mouth agape....

In rare form indeed. :shakehead

Sheesh...

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
Ken with his mouth agape....

In rare form indeed. :shakehead

Sheesh...

---
Ken
Buck up SUPERSTAR! You totally rock!!!:D

I met the group on Sunday at 12:05 for lunch (they stayed until 12:15 to make sure to get latecomers) and then at 2:00 there was another grouping.

I was there on Saturday around noon too, but didn't see anyone. I then realized that a talk I really wanted to see by Patrick Smith (Mystery Bomber of Anacapa) was at noon, and ran over there.

Sorry we missed you caveseeker.

Zaffy:
The pool was lonely at noon today (saturday). LAJim and I ended up heading over to California Pizza Kitchen around 12:30 when nobody else had shown up. I was looking forward to meeting some of you. I guess I'll just have to get my butt out to some of the dives posted on this fine board! :D
Sorry I missed you two. I was by there at about 11:55, but realized I had to hurry to make a 12:00 seminar, and couldn't stick around. Sounds like the bigger group was in attendance on Sunday, I wish I could have gone back!

Ah, well, there's always next year...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom