The Long Beach Scuba Show & Member Meetup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be checking out all the booths on Saturday.. Can't wait... Hope to see some of ya'll..

I'll be there on Saturday! Ana, I'm going to miss you again!:(

I will, with any luck be diving Farnsworth off the Escape on Sunday but have a whole day to kill Saturday before getting on the boat at 9pm. Put me down for the Saturday lunch.

Terry:lol:

I'll be there with my husband to check out the booths....doubt we'll be able to make the lunches, but hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you F2F!

Add me for lunch and 2PM meet up. I'll also be meeting at OML for a dive or two!

For you guys going on Saturday and Sunday: Would anyone mind stopping by the Halcyon booth between 2 and 4 to get a signed WKPP poster for me?
I'll buy you a Newcastle at lunch on Sunday.:D

I "should" be able to make the Sunday lunch and gathering at 12 and 2 respectively. The only things that could derail it are either alcohol or police related, both of which are possibilities. I'll try and keep a low profile until Sunday. :D

John A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom