The Great T-SHIRT Thread !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree Sass.
I'd like a small logo with the scubaboard.com words on the upper right hand side pocket of a polo type shirt.
I like the dive flag idea too.
It would be comfortable yet, professional for dress down days at work.

PS Tell Lydia I said Hi. :wink:

AQUA PROP once bubbled... A diver lying on her/ his stomach on the sand, kicking madly with a determined look on his face lying in a channel that he made with his body... Scuba Diving never let it end [/B]

A little bit of creative editing and this idea fits our desert bound members :) Especially the one who used to put the phrase "Arizona, the all beach no ocean state" in their greetings!
Ber :bunny:

Do you know how many dirty minded divers are out there???

I say we should definitly have some dirty shirts.....nothing overboard, but just implied.

Nobody says you have to by them. The boring polo shirts with 2 button-ups on the front with the scubaboard name serves it purpose just fine....I'm sure to buy atleast 2 of those as well.

:)

A non-discriminatory tateful shirt??? What do you think this is a family oriented board??? :wink: I guess so long as the birds are on the polo shirt, and there's a place for my darts, I can wear it to dart tournaments too!!!!:thumb:

I don't know how big a pain in the a$$ it would be, but it would be cool if you could get your avatar and your screen name on your shirt.

You could just put a hand on the front giving the signal to descend.

:wink:

How about color? A friend of mine is the GM for the local JC Penney's. He said that the worse seller for a T-Shirt is white.

Just though that I pass that along. When it comes to clothes my wife saids that all my taste is in my mouth. I'll wear anything as long as it doesn't violate any local ordinances.

benncool once bubbled...
How about color? A friend of mine is the GM for the local JC Penney's. He said that the worse seller for a T-Shirt is white.

I totally agree. We don't buy white, ash grey, or other light colored T's.

I like white or black mainly because I use my T shirts at the gym and I look an absolute mess in the light grey ones or other light colours....

OK I look an absolute mess anyway but no need to enhance that..

For the UK mob I think this was discussed before for a logo but I still think a ferret coming out of a port hole or some such.

Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom