The Great T-SHIRT Thread !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the different sections of Scubaboard.com:

Cave Divers (or Wreck divers):

Cave/Wreck divers penetrate deeper

Tek Divers

Technical divers go deeper and stay longer

benncool once bubbled...

I don't want a Scuba T-shirt anymore. How about a Scuba sweat-shirt???

LOL from Michigan .... i'm with benncool. The annual "the furnace kicked on" cry in your beer celebration happened last week in my home.
:cold:

did this ever happen? I remember reading about it ages ago... but it's been a while and I was searching for stuff and came across this?

We are still in negotiations... are people interested in coffee mugs? So you can have your favorite URL on your favorite hot cup of joe? They might be available first.

metridium once bubbled...

Drysuit Pocket Pool specialty (agency affiliation optional)

Hardhat Scooter Specialty

No-decompression Snorkeler

Argon Diver Specialty

Argon Blender Specialty

Caribbean Navigation Specialty

Howsabout - Certified Underwater Roto-Tiller
or Bottom-feeder Specialty

I got that one, its the one I get the most comments on, sounds like a good way to go to me...

Scubaddawg:
I got that one, its the one I get the most comments on, sounds like a good way to go to me...

I don't know if you noticed, but you're replying to a thread that is almost a year old.

No biggie... just don't expect many replies... except from surfing Mods like moi :wink:

Take care,

SubMariner:
I don't know if you noticed, but you're replying to a thread that is almost a year old.

No biggie... just don't expect many replies... except from surfing Mods like moi :wink:

Take care,

I like the idea of waking the dead..LOL

Back
Top Bottom