The Great T-SHIRT Thread !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am actually trying to start a dive shirt company, this is one of my ideas. I could put the Scubaboard logo on one sleeve, and my company logo on the other.

Silly, but my test group laughed.

TJ

After looking at your attached shirt pics....whatever your day job is..stick to it.

Pooping in your wetsuit to solve the problems just doesnt make sense, nor is it funny given the circumstances. Imagine wearing that shirt around a bunch of divers and one diver points out that his life long friend died in a Scuba accident and the rescue attempt was crappy....now there you are with your silly shirt in hand with nothing to say but trying to explain how funny it is with 10 other divers looking at you like your some moron.

potty jokes lose their humor exponentially after about age 10...
liked the top ten idea, keep working on it, but jepuskar is right...stay away from the really serious issues...thats just not funny

this first one is crude for shorts:

an octo or alt air on the front of a pair of shorts.......caption says "i'll be your buddy".........on the back is the scuba logo

a shirt might be a diver getting "pulled over" by the scuba police..........caption reads "i should have read more scubaboard.com"

anyway, Ill think up a few more sooner or later

tiny bubbles

oh yeah, that reminds me.........how bout a bunch of divers hanging out underwater with the exhaled air bubbling up

caption reads "who said we're too old to play with bubbles?"

gkwaldee once bubbled...
oh yeah, that reminds me.........how bout a bunch of divers hanging out underwater with the exhaled air bubbling up

caption reads "who said we're too old to play with bubbles?"

I like that!

One of my favorite work-out shirts says "SHUT UP AND DIVE". You could take that theme & twist it for scubaboard and it could read:

LOG OUT AND DIVE...

www.scubaboard.com

and maybe have a small logo --

sapphire

TwoBitTxn once bubbled...
I like the redneck (Texas swamp) diver, but he needs a shot gun in his right hand. (And the scuba tank is upside down)

I like it.

TwoBit

I'd wear it on the plane, but then - I wear a beat up cowboy hat on the plane anyway. Got lots of good ones, but I wear this one on dive trips. :sombrero:

I get funny looks when I walk into an out-of-state airline VIP lounge, in my old hat and casual clothes. Then I show them my Four Million Mile, etc. card. :royal:

On the front:

Where to find people who love rubber and go down for ages........

On the back:

Scubaboard.com

For those who move slow and deep.

This is just one that I thought was neat, and it combines my two favorite nautical themes, Pirates and seafood.

is when this thread about T-shirts started.

I don't want a Scuba T-shirt anymore. How about a Scuba sweat-shirt???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom