The Great T-SHIRT Thread !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love this one...

bwerb once bubbled...

Something with "****" in the sentence...perhaps a few times...I had something intelligent to say and this is what they did to my post!

:D

I have a few New England Lobstah Divers t-shirts left if anyone wants one. They are unofficial and probably the last edition as to keep in good standing with SCUBABoard but they came out awesome if you ask me.

The picture would have three Eskimos standing on the ice around a triangle shaped hole, only their eyes and nose are visible through the fur lined hoods, ice hanging off their noses. A penguin standing next to them suited up with a label "safety diver" pointing to him, his safety line tied off to a large brick of ice. One of the Eskimos is holding the safety line that goes through a triangle shaped hole in the ice that leads to the two tethered divers shown in the botom half of the picture. A few interesting sea creatures with confused looks stare at the divers. The caption on top would be "Diving , A Year Round Sport". The caption in smaller letters on the bottom would read "it's still wet under the ice".

Hope this is enough detail, have fun.

Yes, the UP fan club is a good idea.

I think for a few extra bucks we should be able to get our own specialized shirt...like our screen name and maybe something else...like mine..

jepuskar -- Troll diver --
Scubaboard.com

Maybe for some even more moolahhh, have our own little graphic, like a troll for me somewhere on the shirt.

Remember, the whole idea of this t-shirt thing is to promote scubaboard and get other divers interested, so no matter what we get..the scuaboard name should be on the front and back.

Hats, tank stickers, etc are all worth while ideas.

Jason

I'd like something simple with maybe a white teeshirt with the scubaboard logo on the back and a dive flag on the front left breast. Though the UP fan club would be a good one too.

Scuba Board

big logo
picture

A diver lying on her/ his stomach on the sand about 5 mtrs from the waters edge, kicking madly with a determined look on his face, lying in a channel that he made with his body (exiting the water). His/her dive buddy exiting, knee deep in water with a bemused look on thier face.

With the text

Scuba Diving never let it end

AQUA PROP once bubbled...
Scuba Board

big logo
picture

A diver lying on her/ his stomach on the sand about 5 mtrs from the waters edge, kicking madly with a determined look on his face, lying in a channel that he made with his body (exiting the water). His/her dive buddy exiting, knee deep in water with a bemused look on thier face.

With the text

Scuba Diving never let it end

Yeah I like that!.... I'll think of something... I'm on 24hr duty today.... I have nothing but time to think today.

the "Scubasource" banner (including our beloved birds) on the front, your local NDI logo on the back and your national flag on the right shoulder......Leave the left shoulder for the "stinkin" shoulder patches and / or screen name.......

Back
Top Bottom