The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The octos are still there though--lost count and our group quit pointing them out after 5 or 16. QUOTE]

Giant Octo.jpg
Some of the octos get pretty big at the Bridge.

I spent a nice 2:15 under the bridge this afternoon. Just a really peaceful, relaxing dive. Water temp was 79. I wore my 5mm and at first thought I'd be too warm. By the time I got out I was almost starting to get cold so I think I'll stick with that for a few more weeks. Viz was good - 20-25 ft in some places, less in others. There are a ton of octopi around, so I tried to find other interesting subjects.

Such a cutie patootie
CutiePie.jpg

Were they assigned or did they pick each other?
roommates.jpg

Ok maybe a couple octopi.

Not just an octopus ... look north, south, east & west
octo1.jpg

Greetings Earthlings. I am from Remulak, a small town in France.
Octo2.jpg

great stuff everybody.

Thanks.

Jet: you don't, by chance give out beer and eggs on Halloween? :)

I spent a nice 2:15 under the bridge this afternoon. Just a really peaceful, relaxing dive. Water temp was 79. I wore my 5mm and at first thought I'd be too warm. By the time I got out I was almost starting to get cold so I think I'll stick with that for a few more weeks. Viz was good - 20-25 ft in some places, less in others. There are a ton of octopi around, so I tried to find other interesting subjects.

Such a cutie patootie
View attachment 94501

Were they assigned or did they pick each other?
View attachment 94499

Ok maybe a couple octopi.

Not just an octopus ... look north, south, east & west
View attachment 94502

Greetings Earthlings. I am from Remulak, a small town in France.
View attachment 94500

Great shots Joanie. Love the puss on the moray.

The octos are still there though--lost count and our group quit pointing them out after 5 or 16. QUOTE]

View attachment 94472
Some of the octos get pretty big at the Bridge.

This one must be female, as it appears to be going screamingly fast toward the restrooms!!! (;>)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom