The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a "Terrifying Terrorist"!

spottedmoray_110508-01.jpg

Are you scared now?

I ususally pick up weights like that whenever I see them. You'd be surprised how quickly they add up. I've got a few pounds worth, and they come in handy as trim weights or weights for cameras or flags and such. Be careful though - they often have fishing line and hooks attached!

This is the biggest weight I've seen to date down there. :D
Kevin

Okay, I braved the crowds today. There were a lot of divers. Quite a few of them were doing there best to churn up the bottom!

Here are some shots from todays dive:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am not an octopus, I am not an octopus, I am not an octopus!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Tada!!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Caught him fishing, but when I went to change a setting he yawned and I missed it.
frown.png

attachment.php

Put em up, put em up!
attachment.php

I ususally pick up weights like that whenever I see them. You'd be surprised how quickly they add up. I've got a few pounds worth, and they come in handy as trim weights or weights for cameras or flags and such. Be careful though - they often have fishing line and hooks attached!

Great idea. I guess I've been reluctant since once when my buddy picked up something like that to show me, I had to explain to him that it was the bait currently being used by a fisherman. :D

Also, though I haven't checked for years, I may have a few thousand of those little pieces of lead that backs the film in dental x-rays. Need to check tomorrow to see if the girls are still saving them. . .

Kevin

Okay, I braved the crowds today. There were a lot of divers. Quite a few of them were doing there best to churn up the bottom!

Here are some shots from todays dive:​

Wow. Yer killin me. :depressed: But, thanks for not dilly dallying. :D

Kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom