The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also have an important announcement:

Wilhelmina (Wil), whom many of you may know is our beautiful and very talented divemaster went berserk and somehow decided that she has better air consumption than me. We have entered into a challenge.. The 1st annual Underwater Explorers Gasathon to determine who is the real air hog between us. The loser wears a red union suit (red full body long underwear)complete with button up butt flap with a cape and aluminum foil boots and a sign that says " Air Hog" on the front of the boat as we pull in between the Two Georges and Banana Boat restaurant. The Gasathon is to take place on the Sunday afternoon trip, August 9th.
Hmmm... I might just have to design a 1st annual shirt for this event... Let's see...

Kev, Fish, and I are XXL
Alex is M-L
The women's shirts are easy to size...

Hmmm...

OK, so I checked in... but I'm checking out until I find out when I'm heading to Florida.

Hey Kevin!!
Did that pic you took of the Hammerhead come out??

Hmmm... I might just have to design a 1st annual shirt for this event... Let's see...

Kev, Fish, and I are XXL
Alex is M-L
The women's shirts are easy to size...

Hmmm...

Hmmm

I'm picturing an outfit kind of like this........
blankman.jpg

I also have an important announcement:

Wilhelmina (Wil), whom many of you may know is our beautiful and very talented divemaster went berserk and somehow decided that she has better air consumption than me. We have entered into a challenge.. The 1st annual Underwater Explorers Gasathon to determine who is the real air hog between us. The loser wears a red union suit (red full body long underwear)complete with button up butt flap with a cape and aluminum foil boots and a sign that says " Air Hog" on the front of the boat as we pull in between the Two Georges and Banana Boat restaurant. The Gasathon is to take place on the Sunday afternoon trip, August 9th.

Only 1 spot left on the boat for Gasathon 2009.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom