The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm

I'm picturing an outfit kind of like this........
blankman.jpg

And I'm picturing an outfit something like this...

airhog.jpg

You are looking at this all wrong. Who would you rather see in the union suit? Kevin, or Wilhelmina?

I am going to withhold my comment as I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression of my character and think me a pervert. :D

It came out well enough to identify it, but not well enough to show people and admit that I took it.

Will you send it to me if I promise not to post it anywhere?

Okay, my pictures are all jumbled up all over the place from the move, so don't ask me what day was what, or where we were, but here is some stuff from July.

_DSC0239.jpg

We removed this guy and three others like him from the reefs this month. They were all about 16cm, and very full.

Sargassum2-1.jpg

HHHead.jpg

Here's the hammerhead Tracy was talking about... we saw a much bigger one today- a great about 12 feet.

_DSC0035_NEF.jpg

_DSC0044NEF-1.jpg

_DSC0284.jpg

Our divers often find money, especially swimming behind me.

As you can see, we had sort of an off month for vis, with some short breaks of great water. Today was about 35', but a strong north current and improving vis suggests to me that it will be good again soon. Water temps were 85 top to bottom.

Also, big news... we're adding a second boat. We got a fixer upper up in the pan handle, which will take a little while to get to the point where we can use it, but the price was right. In the interim, we have worked out a deal with a local guy with a newer version of Explorer to pick up and drop off in our slip. We are running two pilot trips not this weekend, but the next departing at 10:00am. I will be DMing on Saturday's trip, and the DM for Sunday is to be announced, as I am participating in the Underwater Explorers 1st annual Gasathon in the afternoon on Explorer.

Last edited:
Wow! Congratulations, Kevin!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom