The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, who is gonna bring the fire wood? I think I may be able to get my hands on a significant amount of wood, but I'm not sure if anyone else was planning on bringing it.

In 24 hours I should officially have one :D A real one. One that doesn't deflate when your dive buddy....nevermind. I don't want to go back to that day...I thought she would make a good DSMB, I was wrong.

24 hours - eh? Waiting for her to clear agri customs?

I think I may be able to get my hands on a significant amount of wood, ....

too easy....

must resist.....

doesn't this belong over in the pub.....?

Tim, did you start drining early today?? :D

marchand:
I think I may be able to get my hands on a significant amount of wood,

I already have my hands on a lotta wood.

Netmage, don't EVEN go there.

Anyway, all of the wood that I have is scrap lumber, which burns really fast. So, while I have a fair amount of it, some more firewood probably wouldn't be a bad idea, bring it along.

Well, it will be a real hassle for me to get it, and the wood will still be fairly green, so I'm not going to worry about it since you have it covered.

I already have my hands on a lotta wood.

Netmage, don't EVEN go there.

Anyway, all of the wood that I have is scrap lumber, which burns really fast. So, while I have a fair amount of it, some more firewood probably wouldn't be a bad idea, bring it along.

If the lumber is treated, you shouldn't burn it. It has chemicals which are not so nice on the respiratory system.

hey, are we gonna have a theme this time?

red white & blue? halloween? drunken debauchery?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom