The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
scubafool:
Prices

Camping: $18 per day for adults, $6 for kids 7-14.

Diving: $22 per day (an $8 savings, thanks Ginnie!)

There will be a community breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning, and a community dinner on Saturday evening. Please scan the latest posts to see who is bringing what, and what might be needed.

There will be a Galaxy Dive on Saturday night, just after dark.

oh please oh please tell me it is! the otters are restless!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, we need to get a date set. Talked to David last weekend about setting a date. Date conflicts are: First Sat in Nov. is no good for me, and the weekend before that is DEMA.

Otters!??! Are there otters about? Those nasty little creatures scare me!

Anyway, the first or second weekend in October are kind of bad for me. Possibly doable, but bad.

EEKS... looks like DEMA weekend or the second weekend in November. Any later and it mixes with the Turkey Fry on Venice Beach. End of Sept. maybe?

I want to go this year!! I have never been diving at Ginnie Springs. Just please don't make the dates October 17th thru 19th. That is Vortoberfest IV's dates at Vortex Springs. I would like to attend both!! :)

Please make it the last week of october! I will be in FLA then. NE diving is cool but am itching to breath some gas down there!

dema is the weekend of oct 25th?

Oooh...halloween megadive?

Heck I don't even know when halloween is...shame on me!

Quick note: no more water balloons at Ginnie. It's on the front page of the website--I know we usually set up the trebuchet to do some target practice on the tubers but that'll have to end :( But it's ok, we can sit around the fire telling stories of the tuber that got away! :wink: (I'm not a Ginnie Springs representative, it's just something I noticed on the website and I know how it would impact our festivities and thought I'd mention it)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom