The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah riiiggghht... after me buddy!

Two things...
I am working up in Omaha NE for the next couple of weeks. I hope to head back to Florida the Thursday before the Mega , but if not , fer sure on Friday night. I might make it for the fire etc...
(but then , it's a professional fire and ... ) erp

We lost one of our own up in Jackson Blue this last Friday. I am really , really bummed out. I didn't know the person that well , but it hits you hard NO MATTER who it is. It's public knowledge on the CDF so I can post it here. Mat knew him well.

GADS , I'M TEARING UP AGAIN.... Later...
(my prayers to all my buddies...) smile

Jean

P.S. I'm bringing MONEY to help pay for stuff... (as usual) :D

:depressed::angel2:

Even though I never met him, I was deeply sad all day after hearing of his passing.

I'm so sad. Two of ous great Sboarders passed away. This ain't fair...
And you all looking forward for the megadive and I'm stucked in Poland, not being able to see my friends I miss so much.....
Why life/God was so unfair to those who are gone and should not be gone?

All I can do is get a glass of rum and just drink to them and to all of you.
Please be careful...please.....I don't want to loose my best friends.
I know I'm a bit pathetic but that's just what I feel right now, training 4 stages - geeee this is a nightmare....

Oh, so you have a girl now? or are you referring to that blowup doll you got for your your birthday? :D

Oh, so you have a girl now? or are you referring to that blowup doll you got for your your birthday? :D

In 24 hours I should officially have one :D A real one. One that doesn't deflate when your dive buddy....nevermind. I don't want to go back to that day...I thought she would make a good DSMB, I was wrong.

I don't know what you are talking about...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom