The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oct 3-5, Ginnie Springs Turkey Roost. Camping, diving, and drinking. Not necessarily in that order!
Camping prices are as listed on the Ginnie website, but the diving prices have been modified

Camping for adults is $18 per night, $6 for kids 7-14, free for 6 and under.

Diving is $22 per day.

Bring food to share for the community brekkys and the Sat. afternoon lunch. Cut and paste from the last previous post that lists the food all is bringing, add your name, # of guests, and what you are bringing. Non divers of course are welcome!

holdup! $22/day is for full cave only! $30/day for anything less than full cave!

Scubafool, any word on if Ginnie will cut us a discounted rate? Let me know how they are treating ya'! :D

holdup! $22/day is for full cave only! $30/day for anything less than full cave!

Scubafool, any word on if Ginnie will cut us a discounted rate? Let me know how they are treating ya'! :D

Yup, there is word. Word up. And the word is, we get the cut rate of $22 per day per diver.

The Fool has juice up at Ginnie.:cool2: Fear the Foolish Juice.

Whoo hoo!

Great news on the price break, below is what I think is the up to date list.
Sorry if I missed anyone. We can't wait to see everyone and remember it's never to late to join the fun.

THIS EVENT IS FOR EVERYONE NO MATTER YOU SKILL LEVEL AND SINGLE DIVERS WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM FINDING A BUDDY
Even if you just want to camp, come on out. This is a family friendly outing and you and the kids will have a blast.

Revised attendee list & what they are bringing.
Please copy and paste this forward with any updates

BabyDuck + Jameson the Wonder Buoy - snacky junk stuff like pop tarts & chips & trail mix

ScubaJenny + Hermit Crab the Diver - S'mores stuff, marshmallows for guns, bacon for omlettes

JahJah Warrior + abused and scared alligator

scubafool + 2 or 3 - firewood, hotdogs for the dinner, (black olives, mushrooms, eggs, shredded cheese, cubed ham) for the omelet-in-a-bag breakfast.

Cardzard + beautiful and alluring wife Roxanne - 36 hamburgers & Buns, Normal Breakfast stuff - All the galaxy dive stuff :shocked2:

The Fort White Cow Tipper (jeandiver)

brewoneOto + wife - potato salad

DEEPSEAWOLF + various miscreants

marchand + lots of tanks

littlejohn

DA Aquamaster

FL Dive Lover

Scuba Crab

Selrahc

?scubastaci?

?rox@ucf11?

?Randy43068 + 1?

?Dako?

?netmage?

?ScubaPolly?

Simply put, my lancard died, so puter is DOA! Taking an eternity to load a single webpage on H's puter is nervewracking! Will read and update self on all posts by Monday. Have a new job starting Monday as well. Am still coming to MD! Also have a used gas grill for cooking now! Woohoo!!! It has a side griddle, 4 main burners, and I can also run my MD Campstove!!! MEGA CHEF!!!! No more waiting 17 hours for OIAB!!!!

Revised attendee list & what they are bringing.
Please copy and paste this forward with any updates

BabyDuck + Jameson the Wonder Buoy - snacky junk stuff like pop tarts & chips & trail mix

ScubaJenny + Hermit Crab the Diver - S'mores stuff, marshmallows for guns, bacon for omlettes

JahJah Warrior + abused and scared alligator

scubafool + 2 or 3 - firewood, hotdogs for the dinner, (black olives, mushrooms, eggs, shredded cheese, cubed ham) for the omelet-in-a-bag breakfast.

Cardzard + beautiful and alluring wife Roxanne - 36 hamburgers & Buns, Normal Breakfast stuff - All the galaxy dive stuff

The Fort White Cow Tipper (jeandiver)

brewoneOto + wife - potato salad

DEEPSEAWOLF + various miscreants

marchand + lots of tanks

littlejohn

DA Aquamaster

FL Dive Lover

Scuba Crab

Selrahc

H2Andy- out of tune guitar

?scubastaci?

?rox@ucf11?

?Randy43068 + 1?

?Dako?

?netmage?

?ScubaPolly?

Hey everyone,
It doesn't look like I will be able to make it this time. I have too many commitments right now. Hope everyone has a great time.

Bummer Toby, look forward to diving with ya at the spring megadive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom