The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, but exceeding it does not always have the same dire consequence of oxygen toxicity seizures that exceeding the MOD of 22% and up nitrox does. I believe it is theorized that the narcotic effects of the high PN2 are what make you less likely to have a seizure if you go over a PO2 of 1.4 (or 1.6) on air at those extreme depths.

And yes Marchand is correct, I was just assuming that most attendees would be diving singles, and that most people with doubles would be wanting EAN32.

dont mean to hijack the thread but I have never heard of this can you show me where you read it?

Camping prices are as listed on the Ginnie website, but the diving prices have been modified

Camping for adults is $18 per night, $6 for kids 7-14, free for 6 and under.

Diving is $22 per day.

Now I am off to find a willing moderator.

!!EDIT!!Note that the price for diving has changed to $22 per day, thanks to the kind folks at Ginnie. Also note that the price for children to camp has changed to $6, thanks to the multiple beers that I drank last night.

Last edited:
Are we there yet????
I just can't wait!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice! Like that diving price much better.. especially since there will be two of us (got the scheduling conflicts resolved, I think) diving. HC wants to do the fishbowl and thats it. Hmmm $22 for her to dive for a few minutes....

This is what the website says:

Scuba Diving Fees
Open-Water Certified Divers $30.00
Certified Cave Divers
(certified "Full" Cave Divers or Equivalent) $22.00
Annual Dive Pass $330.00

Revised attendee list:

BabyDuck + Jameson the Wonder Buoy

ScubaJenny + Hermit Crab the Diver

JahJah Warrior + abused and scared alligator

scubafool + 2 or 3

cardzard + beautiful and alluring wife Roxanne

The Fort White Cow Tipper (jeandiver)

brewoneOto + wife

DEEPSEAWOLF + various miscreants

marchand + lots of tanks

littlejohn

DA Aquamaster

FL Dive Lover

Scuba Crab

Selrahc

?scubastaci?

?rox@ucf11?

?Randy43068 + 1?

?Dako?

?netmage?

?ScubaPolly?

OK, now I am starting a food list, so that we all know who is bringing what, and what is still needed.

Please cut and paste this list, and add in your user name with what you are bringing.

scubafool- firewood, hotdogs for the dinner, (black olives, mushrooms, eggs, shredded cheese, cubed ham) for the omelet-in-a-bag breakfast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom