Texas Swamp Diving Team does Memorial Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No mention of a deposit. If one is required, then it will probably be with the "form" she is mailing me.
' No worries'

Any one who does not want to camp - and dont want to shell out hotel/motel. I will (unless it sells) have an extra room or two.
The main problem is I wont know - right up to about three weeks before.

A planning disaster if I ever heard one!:boom:

Dave

I'll probably stay at my sister's again. 3 hours apart and we hardly ever get together except at Christmas.

What time are we shooting for - Friday night or Saturday? And if we find any leftover pumpkins do we get a prize???

on Friday afternoon for me, since I need to beat the wife (down to Austin, that is) and set up camp. I'm pretty sure Dee and Beast will be making it there before dark too.
And a night dive is not out of the question for Friday either.

We'll have a campfire going and all! This is gonna be fun again!

tony

I will run by on Friday afternoon sometime, and stake out my territory. (I just pee on a couple of the trees.)

:eek:ut: Dave

I'm planning on being there on mid-day Friday as well. Perhaps even get in a dive or two before all the crowds show up.

David...You Camping?!???! I thought you only lived about 15 minutes from the site!

Des...can you send me a bit of e-mail so I have your new address...all I got is your old @home.net one.

Thats where you turn the airconditioner off, and put up a big fan, reading light, a little fancy trim around the windows, and cook everything on a non gas open flame..

right?

I may do it for the practice....

:eek:ut: Dave

I haven't been keeping up with this thread... but I definitely will be there for the dives. I look forward to meeting all of you. I will not be camping however as I live as close to the dam as Dave does.

I do so love night dives so I will also try to meet Dee and Beast Friday night... if it works out of course.

I can't wait...

BubbleSlinger

I'll plan on coming too. My computer broke on me, so I've just found this thread. I think I might camp this time. It is such a nice campground, but I'll have to find a tent to use. We lost ours in our move. We used to have good cot too, but I think it's down at Caddo. I could go get it.

I have a "new" old car that won't break down on me like last time. It only has 13,000 miles on it. And I have a dive computer this time, and a cart made just for scuba gear with one side just for tanks.

Tony: if your wife would ride with me, It'd be great company for me, and she might feel better about coming. What is her name? Have you ever told us? She could drive to Marshall and leave her car at our house. I don't know if she smokes, but not in my car. Prepare her for that.

I should be better at my diving too, because that will be after my trip to the BVI's. I'll still be slow getting ready though, just because of my disability.

:pity: :hanged:

Now that I look at the calendar, I will have to wait and see how tired I am after my trip to the BVI's before I commit.

I really want to go though.

Hey Mike,
PM'd ya the new & improved email addy.

Want to go diving soon? I just got a new Goldcore 7/5 I'm dying to try out. The 6.5 Farmer John was just TOOOO buoyant and after the zillions I've spent remodelling the house Dry will have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom