Texas Swamp Diving Team does Memorial Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Following Natasha's way of breaking threads up when new info or ideas come into play, I've started "TSDT does Memorial Weekend 2.0".

Be sure to check that out. You input into several things we've got cooking is requested.

ACTUALLY, .......it's as follows,
17: ROUND ROCK AVE becomes ROUND ROCK AVE/RR 620/RM 620. 0.62 miles

18: ROUND ROCK AVE/RR 620/RM 620 becomes RR 620. 0.91 miles

19: RR 620 becomes FM 620. 2.93 miles

20: FM 620 becomes RR 620 S. 13.21 miles

21: Turn RIGHT onto MANSFIELD PARK DR. 0.11 miles

hehe.....wise guy :jester:

tony

Hey everyone.Yes,I`m a newbie to the club and the board but as
it goes...no guts no diving!!
Man this camping trip has got my attention!I have a b-in-law that lives in Round Rock so I am going to do my best to be there.
I have a 15 ft walk thru windshield type boat that I think could fit
5 divers including me.If all goes as planned(beg and pleed with the wife)I`ll hook it up and see all of ya`ll there.I will probably be arriving around 12 or 1 am depending on when I can leave town.
Don`t wory it`s well sea worthy...I go fishing in it just about every Sat night.:auto:

Can`t wait to meet everyone....

Steve..Texas Pressure Head

Tom Vyles has a similar sized Boat (we've taken it out on PK for diving) and you'll be amazed how quickly it get's full when you add dive gear to the equation. Safe bet will be 3 divers, 4 tops.

Anyhow, welcome to the clan. Hopefully you've got enough info to find us out there. If you don't just ask and we'll supply the info.

Also, since the TSDT promotes safe diving, if this is the first time to dive off of your boat, be sure to bone up on all dive boat related rules & regs so that if the local authorities motor up to where we're anchored, you won't get a citation.

If anybody knows someone with some GPS numbers on sme good dive sites on the lake be sure to let me know, or at least write them down and bring them with you. I have also just aded a couple of new bottom scanning devices that migt help us find some stuff, but I am pretty new to this type of equipment so I can't promise anything.

Thanks for the reply.I`ll make sure everything is ship-shape before it set-sails.:yeah:

Just wondering if anyone was actively maintaining a list of persons planning on attending, still?

If so, in addition to me my gf Rachel will be coming along :)

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom