Texas Swamp Diving Team does Memorial Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to try to make it even as a newbie to this board. I am also a fairly new diver if yall don't mind. Will we have a deposit up front or just show up and pay in full?

Logan

We'll be at campsite # 2, Mansfield Dam. Just tell em at the entry gate you are with the scubaboard group and pay your camping fee, (if you plan to camp). For day use you can get in a couple bucks cheaper. If you need a map, just say so and I'll send ya' one.

Lookin' forward to seein' you there.

tony

Getting to the Lake Travis dam site is easy from the DFW area...

Just head south towards Austin.

When you start getting into Round Rock, look for the signs for FM 622. Take a right. Stay on FM 622 for about 10-12 miles or so and you'll zoom right by the dam. Take the next right (sign says LCRA Mansfield Dam Park), and then turn into the park area.

Then just ask for the scuba camping area and site #2.

If you have more questions, just ask!

--Mike

Follow TexasMikes directions.
If you want a more scenic route, hehehhehe, drop me an email.

Dave:eek:ut:

Overheard from an older gentleman..."Son, I never get lost....Now I might be confused for several days, but I never get lost!"

Durn, had my chance to save TexasMike from a little goof, and missed it... I bow in humble adoration to the quick wit (well, sharp eyes) of ScubaRacer!

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom