Tell me your favorite restaurants!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The same guy owns the Pub that always has (Chris, though it might have an alternate spelling ). Given recent comments on the board, having to bounce around during the pandemic might have thrown them off their game, but I wouldn’t write them off given all that has gone on (think this is their 3rd location in a little over a year—must be tough ).
When I heard that they were moving into that little building in the middle of Hotel Villablanca I thought it was a terrible idea for both The Pub and the guests of the hotel. I'm not surprised it didn't work out.

Some spots I enjoy, in no particular order:
  • Casa Mission (lovely family-oriented place w/ great food and lush grounds)
  • New Especias (quiet/intimate date spot for great Italian food w/ personal service)
  • Guido's (often busy w/ larger groups and great Italian food)
  • Bucannos (bonito lugar nocturno en el norte)
  • El Nero (Suadero)
  • Mister Taco (Al Pastor)
  • Museo de Cozumel (great al fresco breakfast, lunch, dinner spot)
  • Ohana (chill expat favorite)
  • Soy Gardel (Uruguayan cuisine inside or street side)
  • La Cocay (great food for families/groups)
  • Chela Nah (cozy w/ good beer/alcohol/food selection)
  • Aqui y Ahora (coffee, burgers, tacos, pizza, music, games)
  • La Inombrable (upscale food w/ good alcohol selection)
  • Cozumel Dreaming (small with serious Sushi)
  • Tentaciones Restaurante (quiet w/ excellent service)
  • Maple Bakehouse (coffee/danishes/crepes)
  • Hemmingway Lounge (chill sunsets)
  • No Name (the "smoke your cigar at a sports bar next to the beach w/ a pool and amazing sunsets and a large menu" thing)
  • El Amigo Abelardo (home-cooked street-side breakfast/food w/ a smile)

Museo de Cozumel (great al fresco breakfast, lunch, dinner spot)

This is the museum restaurant, yes? I had breakfast there when I went to the museum (many years ago) and it was really good! I am pretty easy to please if I can get eggs cooked to order but everything my family ordered was perfect.

Happy Birthday to Me - Ohana Peanut Butter Tequila!

Jackie's Birthday 2021.jpg

Had dinner tonight for the first time at Buccano’s. Probably one of my top five restaurants of all time, anywhere. The food, the staff and the beautiful location will be hard to beat.

Had dinner tonight for the first time at Buccano’s. Probably one of my top five restaurants of all time, anywhere. The food, the staff and the beautiful location will be hard to beat.
You got your miracle for the day, yes? :D

Buccano's is one of my faves as well; the location, food, and atmosphere are superb. We held my mom's 90th birthday party there with 28 people, and the staff could not have been more accommodating and supportive. If I could only have one dinner out on Cozumel, it would be at Buccano's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom