A few of my currently favorite inexpensive (but tasty) food places in Cozumel:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha sorry, No, Im not a morning drinker. Forgot El Negro was a morning taco joint.

Does El Negro allow customers to bring their own cerveza? I know Diego’s stopped allowing that. A couple months ago Los Sera’s and Ruta 25 welcomed it with no problems. I have always wanted to try Mr. Taco as well but no cerveza. I wonder if they allow it? Sorry I sound like a complete alcoholic but when I only have a week at a time I want to make sure I have the best experience possible every night.

I'm not making any statements of fact but my impression is that it is not legal but some places may look the other way. We took some beers to Los Seras once and nobody said anything to us but we were the only ones in a full restaurant doing it and it felt weird. I've not seen any place that openly welcomes it.

Yea the waiter at Los Seras told us we could just go across the street and buy some beers and bring them in. It was a little ackward because we were the only ones drinking beer but we had a great time nonetheless.

My favorite go to spot for Cochinita Phil tortas and tacos (Yucatan slow roasted pulled pork) is Mario's on Calle 5 a block and a half east of Ave 30. Cochinita is all they do and they do it well. When they sell it out they close around noon to 1PM.

1704926246893.png

Who's Phil? LOL... You mean Pibil? Thanks for the tip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom