Tell me your favorite restaurants!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also wanted to give a shoutout to @mstevens, who provided a link to his website that has a wealth of information on dining, navigation around the island, delivery services for various things, etc. I was super impressed and learned a few new things despite having been to Cozumel several times. I'm still devouring all the info on there as time permits. Kudos and thank you!

What about The Pub since they moved back to the downtown area?

At least I think they moved back to the area near the square.

What about The Pub since they moved back to the downtown area?

At least I think they moved back to the area near the square.
It located where Kelly’s was on 10. My husband loved his burger, I had the pulled pork. It was not what I remembered from the old location. .

Bummed out to read about The Pub. That was always one of my favorite places. Did it change ownership? Another shout out to Cerveceria Punta Sur. While I was not crazy about their IPA's, their pizzas and salads were amazing!

And therein lies the wrinkle in my plan. Called too late and they couldn't seat me till 9, which would put me home way past my bedtime.

So I executed Plan B and dined at Cozumel Dreaming, which was superb. Friendly server and sushi chef and great food. And Jackson Browne songs piped in :).

Wrapping up my last night, and a great week of diving, at Woody's listening to a pretty talented trio.

Gotta save something for next time, right?

Thank you to everyone who took the time to share your favorites! I've gone through the whole thread and compiled lists and notes, in order of how many recommendations they got. Places I've already been are still in the list but I thought a summary might be nice for anyone that comes across the thread later.

Some of the single-rec places would be in the double-rec list - Resto/Blue Angel/Casa Denis - except I was only trying to mention places not already mentioned.

Bummed out to read about The Pub. That was always one of my favorite places. Did it change ownership? Another shout out to Cerveceria Punta Sur. While I was not crazy about their IPA's, their pizzas and salads were amazing!

The same guy owns the Pub that always has (Chris, though it might have an alternate spelling ). Given recent comments on the board, having to bounce around during the pandemic might have thrown them off their game, but I wouldn’t write them off given all that has gone on (think this is their 3rd location in a little over a year—must be tough ).

The same guy owns the Pub that always has (Chris, though it might have an alternate spelling ). Given recent comments on the board, having to bounce around during the pandemic might have thrown them off their game, but I wouldn’t write them off given all that has gone on (think this is their 3rd location in a little over a year—must be tough ).

The menu changes were our biggest disappointment.
Yes, there were a few of the "British" choices still available, but not nearly the selection that we'd become accustomed to at the original Calle 4 location.

Back
Top Bottom