Teenager Stress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey, if a tattoo and a piercing is the worst of it...

throw a party!

I tell my teenagers they can rebel all they want. I just ask one favor - don't do anything that is permanent. Paint your hair orange? Fine. Mohawk? Beautiful. Paint your fingernails? You go, boy. So far, the worst is a shaved head (and he did not want that!!!) Knock on wood!

The teen years - God's way of ensuring that parents let go!

Having just learned we will be having a boy in late April/early May, you people are scaring the crap out of me!

My wife says to my daughter one day, " There will come a time when you will roll your eyes at what I say and think I don't know anything."

My 7 year old's response, "Oh no mommy, when I grow up, I'm going to be a polite teenager..."

TwoBit

Mark Twain said something like:

When I was 18, my father was an ignorant wretch. By the time I was 26, the man was a true genius. It's amazing how much the old man learned in eight years.

but there's a lot to be said for teenagers --

but on that, silence =)

Wayward Son:
be afraid, be very afraid!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:11: That's not helping! :wink:

Amberjack:
Having just learned we will be having a boy in late April/early May, you people are scaring the crap out of me!

Amberjack:

Two things:

1. I have three kids (24, 20, 14). All have, at various times, driven me absolutely crazy. And I would not trade one moment of the experience for ANYTHING!!! (I'd LOVE to have more)

2. Once they make it through the teen years, they turn back into human beings, and life is really wonderful.

I've been through 2 of them & think that's been enough for one lifetime :wink:

it's tough but most of us survive it :D

I survived this road... (congrats Liz!)

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0064-2-2.jpg

I hope we were not moving, cause I don't see a seatbelt...we always wear seatbelts...

Back
Top Bottom