Teenager Stress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
The only perfect parents are those who don't have kids. They can tell you exactly what to do under any circumstance. This perfection evaporates with the cry of their first child. For the next 20+ years they will learn just how imperfect they are as parents. When their first child becomes a teenager, they will know beyond any shadow of a doubt that a cruel joke has been played on them, and all the parents they gave advice to before they had kids aresimply laughing their butts off. :D

So true. :rofl3:

catherine96821:
yes, Almity, the buttcrack thing is getting on my nerves. They call it the coinslot, I have learned.
When my kids were walking around with their pants down low I would just tell them that they should "just say no to crack."

Know something interesting?

In Hawaii, the law says they cannot have higher insurance for being teenagers. age discrimination....

That was a pleasant surprise. (one)

catherine96821:
In Hawaii, the law says they cannot have higher insurance for being teenagers. age discrimination....

you do know that means you ALL pay the higher rate, right?

:wink:

yea, I am happy to share the burden with society.....

It is not as bad as SoCal, with those 800 dollar registration fees, which my lovey Arnold did away with.

Speaking of Arnoled, I try and teach my son the Arnold "way"..."I apologize for behaving badly". Except my son says "I am just guilty, thats all". I have explained that those simple words will save him from mountains of grief...

JB's version is "guilty as charged". All men should be taught these simple beautiful words by their mothers.

catherine96821:
Know something interesting?

That was a pleasant surprise. (one)
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

catherine96821:
JB's version is "guilty as charged". All men should be taught these simple beautiful words by their mothers.
Yes dear.

now I will go hide for the rest of the evening

catherine96821:

when i want to piss off Melinda, i say "I do not negotiate with terrorists"

:wink:

I only hope that my child takes after me and gets his driver's license when he's 29.

(As for the girls vrs. boys thing, I was indeed a much bigger pain in the butt than my little brother as a teenager, but who knows?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom