Teenager Stress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tattoo's arent THAT bad.. mmmkay? It could be a lot worse. That was my 18th birthday present from my dad.. The tattoo, I mean. :)

Kayla:
Tattoo's arent THAT bad.. mmmkay?

just about anything looks good on a young person ... as you get older, though...

just let me say i've seen tats on older men and women and they're not a pretty sight

(of course, this doesn't apply to me ... my tats will look awesome when i'm 64...
i have a tat of my nose on my nose ... awesome! :wink:)

NetDoc:
That's the real problem... they are related! :D
I saw a bumper sticker (oh no, not bumper stickers again. :rofl3: )once that said: Insanity is Hereditary. You get it from your kids

H2Andy:
just about anything looks good on a young person ... as you get older, though...

just let me say i've seen tats on older men and women and they're not a pretty sight

Thats why I got it in a place that I dont always have to see it. When Im old, its hidden, so no worries. :) (I dont see it at all anyway LOL)

Kayla:
(I dont see it at all anyway LOL)

without a mirror!

:eyebrow:

i have two friends who got their belly-buttons pierced on the same day, and they were showing them off...

Friend A: oh my God!

Friend B: same exact piercing ... hmmm.... not so oh my God

say no more

:wink:

H2Andy:
without a mirror!

:eyebrow:

:rofl3: Exactly. I catch it occasionally jumping in the shower or something... and the first couple of times, I was like "What the?!" :rofl3:

It's something about being a teenager... Have you ever noticed that the Bible has no records of Jesus from 12 years old until after he is 20??? What's up wid dat?

NetDoc:
the Bible has no records of Jesus from 12 years old until after he is 20??? What's up wid dat?

he was touring with the Disciples, but didn't get a record deal...

H2Andy:
he was touring with the Disciples, but didn't get a record deal...

:rofl3: Im not sure where your mind goes, Im not sure that I want to know... but it cracks me up.

i tell him all the time its actually spells 'stupid aussie infidel"

ahhh...you should be doing a standup gig.

I think you missed your calling, with all that baking...

No..the tattoo thing gives me morgue nightmares, I really just cannot handle it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom