Taxi service near the airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whether or not that would work better for them is not for me to say, though I'd bet that it has occurred to them. But what's the point in complaining? I'll deal with things they way they are, especially when I am powerless to change them, and get on with my vacation. Cab, van, I really don't care. Just get me to the hotel and get a beer into me, that's all I ask. :D

Au contraire mon frere. That's the beauty of it. We aren't powerless. These sandal were made for walkin, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these sandals are gonna walk on over to grab a cab! :D

Au contraire mon frere. That's the beauty of it. We aren't powerless. These sandal were made for walkin, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these sandals are gonna walk on over to grab a cab! :D
I think you know what I mean. A few people walking out to grab a cab isn't going to change the policy, and a lot of people walking out to grab a cab will probably just result in their union taking action against cabbies who pick up out there. That happens from time to time, I am told.

But as I've said all along I have no problem with you guys walking out for cabs. It makes the line to get onto a shuttle shorter. :D

So I guess asking to be picked up by Limo service is out of the question in Coz?

Totally out I think...

You can be picked up at the airport, by friends or a rental car agency, but I do not know of any limo services.

threadkiller128524335047819072.jpg

How do you know if a cat is pissed? Their expressions never change. We apply our expectations to what we see maybe.
Totally out I think...

You can be picked up at the airport, by friends or a rental car agency, but I do not know of any limo services.
Wait! You can rent a private van at the airport. You may be astonished at the rates/person tho. :eek:

Wait! You can rent a private van at the airport. You may be astonished at the rates/person tho. :eek:
I have a question. Gordon keeps pointing out that the van and taxi drivers are with the same union. Are they also the same company?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom