Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

III, I'm still hip for the night dive.

- Boats

Wednesday is going to offer the best forecast.

Whats the lastest we will abort this trip, if the weather is bad? Wednesday then?

NOT to be a killjoy! :D

- Boats

You could do the night dive with Parrot Island in Pompano, it'll cost less money, and you'll be 30 minutes closer to your hotel.

Capt. Jerry is not showing a night dive for Friday but all you need to do is ask and he'll add it to the online booking system.

Last edited:
Whats the lastest we will abort this trip, if the weather is bad? Wednesday then?

NOT to be a killjoy! :D

- Boats

Ummm, I am not aborting. The forecast would have to change incredibly for that to happen.

I just booked a room at "A Little Inn by the Sea" where we are staying for $82 including tax. It's for one person and a regular hotel room. I booked it through Hotels.com

All right Guys, here's the scoop for the Saturday morning dive on the Loggerhead...

Looks like it is a 30 min drive from the Inn to the Marina.

MissD - we will pick you up Friday morning at around 9am so we can avoid rush hour (unless you want to go earlier?)
Everybody Else - Woo hoo, 3 days and counting!!!

What time do we want to meet at Hibiscus for the first shore dive?

BTW, MapQuest says 40 miniutes from LBS to marina.

Bruce

Thanks for the link Deep. Looks like the night dive will be a last minute call on where we go.

You could do the night dive with Parrot Island in Pompano, it'll cost less money, and you'll be 30 minutes closer to your hotel.

Capt. Jerry is not showing a night dive for Friday but all you need to do is ask and he'll add it to the online booking system.

Hey you come out with us on Saturday :bounce3: or at least dinner on Friday.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom