Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds perfect, Tim. Nice easy wreck that one. Let me get a count of who is interested. Who would we book with? Bru's room or Flannigans interests me. Joyce and Mikey have taken me there before - good stuff and you can have your wings :D

Parrot Island.....

All three have good wings...!

Parrot Island.....

All three have good wings...!

Well if III is up for, I certainly am. He should be on here a bit later. Do you have a link for this fella or a number?

Hey Kim looks like fun. I'm riding with III and his family and am heading back after the charter on Saturday. Some of the others may want to pass by though. This is north of Boynton (on the way home), yes?

joystershell, do you have a link to the webcam you posted a picture of earlier?

Hey Kim looks like fun. I'm riding with III and his family and am heading back after the charter on Saturday. Some of the others may want to pass by though. This is north of Boynton (on the way home), yes?

Hello my friend, :coffee:
Well Tracy it would depend on if your crew will take hwy 60 over or Alligator Alley, if you guys go back via Alligator Alley it is right on the way. We hope to see you guys there.:blinking:
Kim P

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom