Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SWEET!!! I promise I will do my best to make it!!!! You have me thinking...Maybe I should just change my 'handle' to Fletch and if Larry would send those dang pictures, I might change my icon too (HINT HINT)

Ok, Fletch, I mean, Fletcherjm, I mean, Jess4diving, the darn pics have been posted for a while now. :mooner::wink: Going to change your avatar? :D

If anybody wants to share a ride over this Friday, let me know. I will be living early Friday a.m. unless the plan needs to change due to making other arrangements with others.

Do I need to book my spot on the boat, the Loggerhead?

Last edited:
Ok, Fletch, I mean, Fletcherjm, I mean, Jess4diving, the darn pics have been posted for a while now. :mooner::wink: Going to change your avatar? :D

If anybody wants to share a ride over this Friday, let me know. I will be living early Friday a.m. unless the plan needs to change due to making other arrangements with others.

Avatars changed :blinking: If I can go over, I'd be up for sharing a ride. Unfortunately I cant let you know til Thursday....I'll keep an eye in this thread to see if I need to do anything re the boat.

I think we will leave that up to III to give them a shout. He knows them pretty well so....

Looking forward to Friday, :yeahbaby:

Last edited:
Avatars changed :blinking: If I can go over, I'd be up for sharing a ride. Unfortunately I cant let you know til Thursday....I'll keep an eye in this thread to see if I need to do anything re the boat.

Please do everyone, specifically me, a big favor and use the other pic of just you for your avatar!! :shocked2: It would be a much better pic!! :wink::D

I think we will leave that up to III to give them a shout. He knows them pretty well so....

Re: booking .... If I read this and previous posts correctly, we (the group) are not currently booked with Loggerhead but III is going to do the group booking .... and we well all individually pay cash (no plastic) when we arrive at the boat ..... is that correct?

I'll call Capt John this morning and tell him we want 10-12 spots for next Sat. When I get home this evening I will post up all the details. I will try to twist their arms to get a better rate but that might be shot since they already quoted a whooping $5 dollar discount.

MissD the inn you booked us at looks AWESOME!!! I can't wait to have a few drinks by the pool after our night dive.

I'll call Capt John this morning and tell him we want 10-12 spots for next Sat. When I get home this evening I will post up all the details. I will try to twist their arms to get a better rate but that might be shot since they already quoted a whooping $5 dollar discount.

Awesome !!

Where are the nearest air-fills in LBTS and Boynton and how late are they open? Links to websites if available? Does Loggerhead have early morning air-fills?

Thanks, Bruce

Where are the nearest air-fills in LBTS and Boynton and how late are they open? Links to websites if available? Does Loggerhead have early morning air-fills?

Thanks, Bruce

Great question!! :D I only have two tanks, so I would need to get them filled for the night dive and then for the two tank boat dive.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom