Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all -- supposed to be in Houston this week for work but that may get postponed depending on what happens with Ike. If I am back from Houston in time or if I dont go at all, does someone have a spot on the floor or anywhere really for me?? Honestly, I wouldnt know if I could make this happen til like Thursday....but if I can, I would love to join you all. Looks like there would still be room on the boat, is this correct? Trust me that I am not beneath sleeping in my Xterra if it means I get to dive =)

All the girls can sleep wit meeeeeeee!!!:kiss2:

Dave, I have updated the first post with the details on the trip.

Checking on some rooms now. This one looks good, if they have three apartments: Sea Spray Inn...a charming seaside inn near Fort Lauderdale Beach! I am going to check with my buddy Howard, see if he has heard anything about this place (he lives down the road).

Hey folks! I'm going to need a room!

If someone is taking care of this, could you please let me know if I can bunk-up with a people or persons? LOL

Thanks!

-Boats

Hey folks! I'm going to need a room!

If someone is taking care of this, could you please let me know if I can bunk-up with a people or persons? LOL

Thanks!

-Boats

I'm working on it. I have you counted as one that wants to share, so no worries there. :) I'm kinda hoping to get a spot on the beach where we are doing our shore dives or across the street, it just makes things easier. You can park then not bother with a car 'til the following day.

Carpooling: As it stands, I am riding with III and his girls. If anyone has a big enough vehicle and wants to carpool with the others, speak up. Everyone is always great to split the gas and it makes the ride much more enjoyable IMO. So far those that haven't said how they will be arriving:

Boats/Todd
RealJet/Bill
MLynch/Matt
Scoobahdood/Larry
BruceTrinity
I Dive/Dave - going separately as he is going early on business
Fletcherjm - is a maybe at this point

I'm working on it. I have you counted as one that wants to share, so no worries there. :) I'm kinda hoping to get a spot on the beach where we are doing our shore dives or across the street, it just makes things easier. You can park then not bother with a car 'til the following day.

Carpooling: As it stands, I am riding with III and his girls. If anyone has a big enough vehicle and wants to carpool with the others, speak up. Everyone is always great to split the gas and it makes the ride much more enjoyable IMO. So far those that haven't said how they will be arriving:

Boats/Todd
RealJet/Bill
MLynch/Matt
Scoobahdood/Larry
BruceTrinity
I Dive/Dave - going separately as he is going early on business
Fletcherjm - is a maybe at this point

I would like to carpool with a person, or seven. I could meet in Clearwater, not a problem. Leave my car at my office on McMullen Booth, and go from there.

Let me know!

- Boats

I would like to carpool with a person, or seven. I could meet in Clearwater, not a problem. Leave my car at my office on McMullen Booth, and go from there.

Let me know!

- Boats

I'm thinking you and Scoobahdood may want to hook-up. Not sure where Jet and Lynch live or what they are thinking. Heck, if Fletcher can make it, maybe you guys could snag her on your way out.

I'm thinking you and Scoobahdood may want to hook-up. Not sure where Jet and Lynch live or what they are thinking. Heck, if Fletcher can make it, maybe you guys could snag her on your way out.

I will let everyone know, as soon as I can but honestly, I probably wont know until Thursday morning.

Don't mark me down as totally in quite yet. I will know for sure by probably Tuesday. What kind of dives are planned for Saturday? Wrecks? Reefs?

Okay!

Bruce and I are car pooling from Hudson! We are also bunking-up together. So, I'm set!

Ready to go!

- Boats

We are also bunking-up together.
- Boats

:shakehead: Nice. I just booked rooms for eight. Ah well....

So rooms are booked. We are staying here: http://www.alittleinn.com/ We have an apartment and a regular room. Barbara at Little Inn said check in is 3p.m. but if we arrive and our room is empty she will get it cleaned asap. She also said we are free to use the amenities whenever we arrive - no matter the time. So if the room isn't ready we can still leave our stuff there, gear up, and go diving :bounce3: Cost will be $37 a person and we now have an extra bed so if Fletch or I Dive can make it....

First post updated w/all necessary inflomation.

:shakehead: Nice. I just booked rooms for eight. Ah well....

So rooms are booked. We are staying here: Fort Lauderdale Florida (FL) Hotels - A Little Inn by the Sea We have an apartment and a regular room. Barbara at Little Inn said check in is 3p.m. but if we arrive and our room is empty she will get it cleaned asap. She also said we are free to use the amenities whenever we arrive - no matter the time. So if the room isn't ready we can still leave our stuff there, gear up, and go diving :bounce3: Cost will be $37 a person and we now have an extra bed so if Fletch or I Dive can make it....

First post updated w/all necessary inflomation.

SWEET!!! I promise I will do my best to make it!!!! You have me thinking...Maybe I should just change my 'handle' to Fletch and if Larry would send those dang pictures, I might change my icon too (HINT HINT)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom