Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay just heard from Betty she is booked. Anyone have time to sit and call the other places near there?

Okay just heard from Betty she is booked. Anyone have time to sit and call the other places near there?

Well .... Betty's place would have been nice cuz' it's so close to the reef but, IMHO, there isn't much point in looking for other rooms until next week. Too many hurricanes in the pipeline to commit anyway. We have the rates for the boat so we can all estimate the total expense. Figure $50 (2 people) or $100 (for a single) for any Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, etc.

Thanks for your effort for checking with Betty.

Bruce

Well .... Betty's place would have been nice cuz' it's so close to the reef but, IMHO, there isn't much point in looking for other rooms until next week. Too many hurricanes in the pipeline to commit anyway. We have the rates for the boat so we can all estimate the total expense. Figure $50 (2 people) or $100 (for a single) for any Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, etc.

Thanks for your effort for checking with Betty.

Bruce

True. If I get some time tomorrow though, I may check some of the places next door to SeaEcho. We can always cancel.

Just got finished working outside. I am absolutely drained, again.

We should build a wall out in the ocean so the hurricanes can get in :D:popcorn:

MissD, hate to disappoint you, but Stu says that Chinese/sushi buffet restaurant on Woolbright Rd in Boynton Beach is no longer there.

That is just not right :shocked2: Wonder why. They seemed to have a pretty steady business. Drats! Well I guess I won't be taking anyone there, eh?

That is just not right :shocked2: Wonder why. They seemed to have a pretty steady business. Drats! Well I guess I won't be taking anyone there, eh?

Just thought that I'd give you a head's up. Wouldn't want folks to think that you were confused and couldn't find the place. :rofl3:

I plan on diving both days....

Giddy-UP!

- Boats

(hey, who can I sleep with?)

Well, the hurricane thing my throw a damper.... but Im still positive!

- Boats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom