Tampa Bay's Friendly Chat Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My buddy and I are set up on Randy's boat Saturday and Sunday. 3 Tank dive each day. $80 and a boxed lunch is provided. We will be spearing. The first dive is generally the deep ledge, 130' +. I dive it with 30% and the other two dives with 36% (They are 80'-90')

Randy's boat ?? What op ?? Price is GREAT for a 3 tanker !!!

Randy Jordan, of Emerald Dive Charters. This is the boat Scuba Works uses. His number is 561-248-8332. I'll bet you 10$ you'll love the lunch too!

OK, crd_kats is interested in the Saturday dive . . . what is the GO time and ETA return, she has dinner plans with a friend :)

I believe the leave time is 8:00am. The boat leaves from the marina just north of the Jupiter Waterfront Inn. His is the big emerald boat, you cant miss it. I dont really remember what time we get back in, I generally have to stay after we get back to clean fish and I have never checked the time.

OK, crd_kats is interested in the Saturday dive . . . what is the GO time and ETA return, she has dinner plans with a friend :)

Wow. You're really good, Tas!! I'm game if you are.

Randy Jordan and Scuba Works rocks! Those boys have mastered the art of extreme spearfishing. Have fun, I am heading back down to Key Largo for the weekend tomorrow morning. I am going to get killed on my truck lease mileage overage cost. :shocked2:

Wow. You're really good, Tas!! I'm game if you are.

Carmen, call it if you want to do this . . . just send me the info . . . I'm playin' hookey tomorrow (Friday) and diving with Kevin.

Txt or email me . . . I'm up for anything on Saturday . . . :) Would be cool to ge to meet some new peeps :) and dive in an area we haven't dove in awhile !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom