Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

man i wish i had seen this thread sooner than friday night at 830 pm. i have my own boat and was doing nothing tomorrow damnitt. oh well i need to check the forums more often. anyway im in orlando and have a 20 foor boat it still needs reupulstered but it runs perfectly and would be available for future weekend dives my email is rebelmandziukan@yahoo.com

it was a little choopy i would say like maybe 6 footers... today it was bdrannik, frogman_5 and one of his friends from his neighborhood. and me :D

rebelmandziukan, yeah if you want to go out some time let me know :) just post up when u want to go and im sure plenty of people will want to come

:lol: Missdirected and Netdoc encouraged him to join so if he says or does anything bad it's there fault.:wink:

A BIG thanks to Frogman_5 for a great time today.. Kray Z, nice meeting you - loved the DIY STA's.. :wink: Vis was excellent (2nd best I've ever seen it in the gulf) and the second site we went to was great - wish I had more time to explore it. Dropped the photos off at Wal-Mart to get developed.. I have to quit wasting $7 on those disposable underwater cameras and the $11 for double prints - only a few turned out decent. Kray Z, I rarely use my Zeagle backup mask that I wore when you tested the frameless - you're welcome to borrow it until your frameless arrives.. hehe.. I'll post a few of the pics that turned out after I get done scanning them but it probably will not be until tomorrow sometime. And finally, "Hello" to Tridant, welcome to the board!

rebelmandziukan:
man i wish i had seen this thread sooner than friday night at 830 pm. i have my own boat and was doing nothing tomorrow damnitt. oh well i need to check the forums more often. anyway im in orlando and have a 20 foor boat it still needs reupulstered but it runs perfectly and would be available for future weekend dives my email is rebelmandziukan@yahoo.com

Bring the boat over anytime! :wink: I have also have a 21 footer but mine is currently less upholstery, engine, outdrive, wiring, plumbing, steering console, instrument panel, cleats, thru-hull fittings, hand rails, windshield, steering cable, bilge pumps, bow-eye, transom eyes, navigation lights, and a few other odds & ends (being restored from stingers up)... So, needless to say, I'm always up for joining a dive trip.. Located in Bradenton but willing to drive quite a distance.

Tridant:
Hey guy's just wanted to say hello .I'm n@rco$i$ son. dad finally let me have a screen name!!!

Like the name Eric. Just logged on to see how everyone's day went and see how the seas were on Frogmans boat. I'm up at 5:30 am tomorrow for diving :11: I'm skeered....

By the way, who is this NetDoc fella :) :joke:

Kray_Z:
it was a little choopy i would say like maybe 6 footers... today it was bdrannik, frogman_5 and one of his friends from his neighborhood. and me :D

I wouldn't exactly call them 6 footers.. My guess is 2 on average with an occasional 3 to 4 +, especially on the trip back. frogman_5 would have a pretty accurate estimate I'd think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom