Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBandit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This is a continuation of this thread.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1708749#post1708749

I have gotten a few PM's from Tampa bay area folks looking for it since it was moved so I thought it appropriate to start a new one. We just need to leave the Sub-forum talk back in part 1.

So, Tampa area divers, chime in. Who are you and where are you from. I would consider Hudson/New Port Richey to Orlando to Bradenton beach triangle the Tampa Area. And most importantly, when are you available to dive. A few of us try to get out EVERY weekend. We also try to dive on the cheap using our own boats, or beach diving.

Here are a few pics from our last get together on the Pinellas county reef system M60 Army tanks.

BTW, we are going out this Saturday to the Tanks again and to Veterans reef. My boats full, but if anybody with a boat wants to volunteer to come along and take a few divers with them, well, the more the better.

Let me know if you have an opening.

Thanks, Rich

BTW, down at the south end of the Skyway Bridge. As soon as the boat's fixed (hey, I'm working on it!!!) and there's an opening in my schedule, I'll do a dive trip.

scubafool:
I live in Lake County. I am free on the very rare Sunday. Do you ever dive on Sundays?

Yeah, why not....It's just worked out that we go on Saturdays, It's nothing set in stone.

Well for gosh sakes can ya look for my dive watch while you're at the tanks N@rco$i$ ?

Uhm did anyone ever post a trip summary? My part is fairly hysterical. Uhm, hangover and all. Hell, I even lost my pants! :wink:

Myra

hombre:
Any plans for diving 4/15? What are the water temps like these days?

It's open on my schedule as of now. Whats your poison, Beach, boat or spring?

me2me2:
Well for gosh sakes can ya look for my dive watch while you're at the tanks N@rco$i$ ?

Uhm did anyone ever post a trip summary? My part is fairly hysterical. Uhm, hangover and all. Hell, I even lost my pants! :wink:

Myra

Summary is posted here. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=134424 You should definetly add your part. Especialy about the pants, before people start talkin:wink: And in case people don't already have the wrong idea, I'm gonna check the cabin for your pants this weekend in case you left them on the boat. Boy did we have fun that day, ayh Eandiver......:joke:

I will most certainly look for the watch, I could use a ne....I mean I would love to get it back to you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom