Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myra.........hysterical doesn't even begin to scratch the surface!

Maybe they are in Dave's boat........I know for a fact they're not in my truck.:)

Oh....and good news.....they caught the woman who tried to run down the marina manager.......it wasn't Tracy.

hey dont know if you count Brandon as part of tampa but tampa is my dive area. want to start diving a lot more so ill try and join you guys soon. also, i have a house out on the weekii watchee river. quater mile from hospital hole if u know the area. so i might just throw a lil party up there sometime. ill let you all know if you are interested.:14:

krayz:
hey dont know if you count Brandon as part of tampa but tampa is my dive area. want to start diving a lot more so ill try and join you guys soon. also, i have a house out on the weekii watchee river. quater mile from hospital hole if u know the area. so i might just throw a lil party up there sometime. ill let you all know if you are interested.:14:

Hi there Krayz. Greater Tampa Bay, so yes Brandon definitely. Are you new to the board? Make sure you hang around we would love to have another dive buddy!

hombre:
Any plans for diving 4/15? What are the water temps like these days?

Temp two weeks past was 71. A few days later in Ft. Lauderdale they were 75. I am diving Spiegal Grove on the 15th, so I won't be here. Keep an eye out as I am sure the others will be diving!

Veterans Reef...that sounds way familiar. I believe I did a check-out dive there. I posted my report of the dive on the other thread. Have my gear packed and ready for the morning!!!! And darn it, I forgot to pick up wings today :redhot:

krayz:
i have a house out on the weekii watchee river. quater mile from hospital hole if u know the area. so i might just throw a lil party up there sometime. ill let you all know if you are interested.:14:

We just found our new best friend...yeahhh

We need to get Buster over here as well.

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/03/21/Pasco/Marina_owner_says_car.shtml

Narcosis:
Missdirected, if the article said the car was a BMW I would have called you and asked you if there was anything you wanted to tell me....J/K

OMG that is just complete and total insanity! I'm surprised someone didn't get the name of the boat and find her that way!

does this picture look better now,

You will be checked for weapons tomorrow before boarding.....LOL

Narc - just you wait!

Hey I can't find my extra reg. I think your boat consumes things.

Hey, is your wife coming tomorrow?

Missdirected:
Hey, is your wife coming tomorrow?

Nope, she's working. One day she'll come, she don't dive so she'll make a great boat-sitter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom