Tampa Bay area Divers, Part 2.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Frogman, I may have had a change of plans. Looks as though my buddy is blowing me off for Spiegal Grove :( Sad but true. If this is the case, and you still have room, I'm there.

Looks like I have to back out of this one, you can have my seat.

frogman_5:
Normally, I like to go out early, but since I'm tied up 'til Friday morning, I'm thinking getting the boat moving 9:30 - 10 am. Gives me some time to clean up a few things and fuel up. I'm guessing you're 1.5 hour drive or so from me. If you're in, PM me and I'll get you the details.

Rich

Friday is not looking good due to weather :sad_2:

Scuba West is having an Easter egg hunt on Saturday in the Hudson Grotto. $20.00 includes diving all day and food. Dive shop is across the street from the spring so air is close by. Starting at 11am, Just in case anyone is interested. I'm going so I can try out my new EANx cert.

to everyone i told about weeki wachee... not going this weekend.. looks like next sunday... ill keep you updated :)

You do know you have to dive Weeki Wachee with a shop or instructor that is registered with them?

Anybody Gulf Dive today. I was supposed to head out with Frogman_5 but I had to back out. Was wondering what the conditions were like.

excelent vis :) saw the chem barge.. good day... heard about why you had to miss too :)

who all went with you guys today, was the gulf flat, big waves ??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom