Taken the classes but having hard time getting final cert dives :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapig52:
You know I feel you don't understand the Scuba World ,the Ocean is a challenge thats what makes it cool , you are very negative and very wrong , I thought "scuba board" could build divers up, all you do is tear it down. Try looking at the ocean is half full not half empty, our instructors and Dive Master are only allowed to count a maximum of 10 dives in the lakes the rest have to be in the ocean thats why our divers are so strong ! Have a great day Safe Diving.........

Scuba Sciences always been here to solve problems and help the customers , get real in April 2007 when PADI comes out with their Open Water Courses on Line , who will that help in the world of Scuba ? We need stores that care and respond stop bashing the stores that keep scuba alive without the stores, Scuba as we know it will be gone . Scuba Sciences has always taught the most cutting edge courses there are, not by AV or INTERNET in person ......the real way.

You remind me of my brother Bilo. :wink::D

scubapig52:
You know I feel you don't understand the Scuba World ,the Ocean is a challenge thats what makes it cool , you are very negative and very wrong , I thought "scuba board" could build divers up, all you do is tear it down. Try looking at the ocean is half full not half empty, our instructors and Dive Master are only allowed to count a maximum of 10 dives in the lakes the rest have to be in the ocean thats why our divers are so strong ! Have a great day Safe Diving.........

Who doesn't understand the Scuba World?

scubapig52:
Scuba Sciences always been here to solve problems and help the customers , get real in April 2007 when PADI comes out with their Open Water Courses on Line , who will that help in the world of Scuba ? We need stores that care and respond stop bashing the stores that keep scuba alive without the stores, Scuba as we know it will be gone . Scuba Sciences has always taught the most cutting edge courses there are, not by AV or INTERNET in person ......the real way.

The future is in the Internet. Just because courses will be introduced through the Internet doesn't mean that there will be no need for instructors. There has been online education for over 20 years now. Major universities are offering online classes and degrees. I'm not just referring to U. of Phoenix, but also several universities throughout the nation. Look at Rio Salado College. They are now offering an online nursing program. You still have to complete the clinical rotations in person, but the didactic stuff is done online. That's what PADI is doing. Not all people need to sit in a classroom to hear an instructor spout off information that they can read in a book. Some people do very well with independent study. For those that need more instruction, the traditional method is still available. And there is always the confined water and open water sessions. That's where I get across the information I think is really important.

As for your comment about the ocean being a challenge, I've done some dives in the lakes that have been much more challenging than some of my ocean dives. You won't train in the lakes because it's so dangerous and then you come on here and state the ocean is a challenge and you only allow your instructors and DMs 10 lake dives. Which is it? Is the ocean more challenging or the lake more challenging? Send your divers out the lake and let's see them dive with anyone here in this forum and see who is stronger, or better yet, why don't you come out.

ScubaBoard does build up the divers here, the divers who come here with an open mind looking for help and advice. Those who come on here portraying that they know everything there is about diving and they are the best and safest and everyone else is dangerous...well, why would we want you around?

shark.byte.usa:
Oh man and I thought this thread was going to finally die off...:11:

I'm too sick and in pain (literally I am..) to formulate a response to anything so I'll just watch the show :popcorn:

-Garret
But You Always Have Something To Say.Negative That Is.

Scuba Sciences And Their Staff Do A Great Job.I Have Always Been Treated Fair.Have Learned Alot Of Valuable Training.Quit Bashing On Them.You Jealous?Move On With It.I Have To Go Now,I'M Becoming A Padi Diver On Line.5 Easy Steps.Now Is That Really Safe?You Tell Me?I Forgot,You Will All Tell Me.I'm Proud To Be With The SAFE Dive Shop.Thanks For Your Time................................Timmay............................ Oh Yeah,Cheaper Is Not Always Better.You Get What You Pay For.In Anything You Do.Remeber That..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom