Tackle shack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to let everyone know. I have also used this retailer many times happily in the past. Thats the reason I went back to them so readly this past weekend. They were my first choice

Why didn't you just post this in your other threadS? :confused:

Don't you think this is kind of cluttering the Tampa forum? Perhaps a mod should merge these threads...

Three threads, all on the SAME subject...

:shakehead:

Now this is really confusing...

Can we get a MOD to clean this up, please

Thanks... now it's absolutely confusing...

Why is it now absolutely confusing?

Because three threads are now combined... I have no idea of the order of incidence, or the comprehension of what happened when...

Bob jumped over a creek... July is great... dave likes diving :confused: related? maybe...

Because three threads are now combined... I have no idea of the order of incidence, or the comprehension of what happened when...

Bob jumped over a creek... July is great... dave likes diving :confused: related? maybe...

I'm sure MissD was careful to keep the chronology in order, besides it was never 3 threads really, just the same thread in 3 different areas

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Right then...

The threads have been merged and I know that can be confusing. Let me just give you a synopsis of what the op said:

- he called a shop, went there to get some stuff and got some cheek he wasn't expecting.

- he left and went to another shop to get his stuff.

- then he posted about being disgruntled here

Carry on.

Now this is really confusing...

Can we get a MOD to clean this up, please

Thanks... now it's absolutely confusing...

So you asked a a Mod to clean it up, then complained when they did what you asked? :huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom