Tackle shack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cooltech, I think that having diveshops come on SB and give their side of the story is truely a great idea. However, I think when a shop has multiple complaints against it and it responds to just one complaint it falls short. I would like to hear from shops like tackle shack as to why they think they have so many complaints, and what they plan to do about it. If they keep offending customers, fixing this one instance doesn't make me want to shop there. Knowing I'll get dissed, but that they'll make it right once I complain won't get me to come into a shop, I want to know the problem has been permanently addressed.

Per MissD's request, Tackle Shack has been notified of this thread and provided a link to it.

I don't know their whole history but Tackle Shack, formerly Mac's Tackle Shack in Pinellas Park has been a dive store since I lived in Tampa in 1978.

I think Tackle Shack was originally a bait shop many years ago! Somebody on the board should be able to verify that.

Cooltech, I think that having diveshops come on SB and give their side of the story is truely a great idea. However, I think when a shop has multiple complaints against it and it responds to just one complaint it falls short. I would like to hear from shops like tackle shack as to why they think they have so many complaints, and what they plan to do about it. If they keep offending customers, fixing this one instance doesn't make me want to shop there. Knowing I'll get dissed, but that they'll make it right once I complain won't get me to come into a shop, I want to know the problem has been permanently addressed.
I agree, and I am glad someone fnally notified them.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey gang
read some of the replies and I wish to respond. I went into that store with a no problem attitude just happy I was able to get the parts I needed. I didn't mind the drive down as I was assured that everything was in stock. I just didn't understand the attitude of the first person I dealt with and that attitude was apparent from the first second. I used to really like this store and in the past, all the sales people were really good,so much so that I bought a bc from them and then went back and bought another one along with numerous other items I did end up in Zephyrhills that same day and got the parts I needed and had a wonderful time chatting with Gene at aquatic adventures. So to everyone who thinks I went in with some kind of chip on my shoulder,it wasn't so

I'm confused you said you got the parts you needed at Tackle Shack, and then you repeat yourself and state you got the parts at Aquatic Adventures.

Quote 1:I went into that store with a no problem attitude just happy I was able to get the parts I needed.

Quote 2: I did end up in Zephyrhills that same day and got the parts I needed and had a wonderful time chatting with Gene at aquatic adventures.

Hi reef sorry for the confusion
When I first got to the store I thought they had the parts until I talked to someone. I didn't get any parts from TS as they didn't have them

**Threads have been merged, as they are the same subject**

Hi reef sorry for the confusion
When I first got to the store I thought they had the parts until I talked to someone. I didn't get any parts from TS as they didn't have them
:confused:

Now, it's even more confusing... :confused:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom