Tackle shack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No posts overlapped whatsoever..... First thread was began. First thread went dead. Five hours after the last post in the initial thread, second thread was began. Second thread had two posts before it too went dead and was merged with the original. Thread was now dead again for three hours +/- when a third thread was began - it was immediately merged with initial thread. Ultimately there was not a single post that overlapped/people posting in different threads at the same time. Complaints only arose when threads were merged... However, they were of the same subject matter and every thread was posted by our original OP in response to his initial thread.

Now please, as was already asked before, let us move on and get back to the topic.

Complaints only arose when threads were merged...

Not true, I complained when the third thread was started, and the OP was running around posting a bunch of threads on the same subject. I suggested a mod merge them...and you did, thank you :)

Not true, I complained when the third thread was started and asked by the OP was running around posting a bunch of threads on the same subject. I suggested a mod merge them...and you did, thank you :)

You did and you are welcome. :)

So anyway, to get back on the thread. I use the store about once a year for the past dozen years. I like some of the gear selections they had. I found a tank I had been looking for a whole lot cheaper than I had been able to get it for anyplace else. A year later I came back and the prices had gotten a lot steeper. Maybe it changed owners but I did find the prices a lot more than what I want to pay.

Can this thread get closed?

Can this thread get closed?

It appears to be closing itself, after much to do over nothing... :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom