Sunrise Scuba, Spring Hill FL lawsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and how do you know he wants to get RICH from this, he wants to get the awareness out there and stop them from possibly killing someone with bad air. I to have seen what came out of those tanks it is nasty.

and how do you know he wants to get RICH from this, he wants to get the awareness out there and stop them from possibly killing someone with bad air. I to have seen what came out of those tanks it is nasty.

Rich? How many rich dive shop owners do you know? That's laughable...:rofl3:

For the record...Salmonboy is an honest and hard working guy. Not someone just looking to capitolize on a situation and get rich. You clowns that think a potential lawsuit is frivolous should keep your opinions to yourselves. #1 You don't know the whole story. #2 This IS a very serious matter and should not be left alone. And, finally, how can you say that a lawsuit is frivolous if you don't know the terms. Maybe salmon boy just wants to recover the hundreds of dollars that it cost him to have his dive gear cleaned professionally and the dive shop owner refused. Would you really call that a frivolous?

For the record...Salmonboy is an honest and hard working guy. Not someone just looking to capitolize on a situation and get rich. You clowns that think a potential lawsuit is frivolous should keep your opinions to yourselves. #1 You don't know the whole story. #2 This IS a very serious matter and should not be left alone. And, finally, how can you say that a lawsuit is frivolous if you don't know the terms. Maybe salmon boy just wants to recover the hundreds of dollars that it cost him to have his dive gear cleaned professionally and the dive shop owner refused. Would you really call that a frivolous?
I agree with you that salmnoy is a good guy. But is name calling really necessary?? Everyone is entitled to their opinion (educated or not). I hope salmonboy gets this resolve to his satisfaction.

I agree with you that salmnoy is a good guy. But is name calling really necessary?? Everyone is entitled to their opinion (educated or not). I hope salmonboy gets this resolve to his satisfaction.

yes, when you start trash talking my friends, for no reason, it is time to take the gloves off. I thought I was being rather reserved only referring to them as clowns. Aren't I entitled to my opinion (that these guys are trolls)?

yes, when you start trash talking my friends, for no reason, it is time to take the gloves off. I thought I was being rather reserved only referring to them as clowns. Aren't I entitled to my opinion (that these guys are trolls)?
Yes you are entitled to your opinion. But on your previous thread you said that people should keep their opinions to themselves. Either everyone can express their opinions or noone. Including you and me. Not just the opinions you disagree with.

Well, I heard tonight that the doors to Sunrise Scuba are closed for good. An instructor that was scheduled to teach a class in the pool tomorrow night will have to find another place. The power is scheduled to be off.
I asked what was to become of the retail items in the store and the instructor said most of it was his stuff and he was pulling it out.
The reason I was given for the closing was the owner was moving to another state due to personal family issues.
He still hasnt returned my calls but I will continue to try to reach him!

FWIW, I was working at Scuba West over the last month and a half and I can't count the number of people bringing in equipment that was serviced by sunrise and done wrong. Someone even brought in 5 tanks that they had hydro'd, VIP, and 02 cleaned at sunrise. The valves were not tightened down, and there was water and major amounts of rust pooled at the bottom of all tanks. In this case it's probably better that the sunrise shop is out of business as someone was going to die eventually because of that guy.

On a side note - I recently left scuba west to take an assistant manager job at Divers Supply. in Tampa

On a side note - I recently left scuba west to take an assistant manager job at Divers Supply. in Tampa

Not meaning to hijack the thread, but congratulations on the new job!

Well, I heard tonight that the doors to Sunrise Scuba are closed for good. An instructor that was scheduled to teach a class in the pool tomorrow night will have to find another place. The power is scheduled to be off.
I asked what was to become of the retail items in the store and the instructor said most of it was his stuff and he was pulling it out.
The reason I was given for the closing was the owner was moving to another state due to personal family issues.
He still hasnt returned my calls but I will continue to try to reach him!

Brother I think you'll just be banging your head against a brick wall. fwiw, I'd eat it and move forward. Less stress on you. Now if he decides to come back to town and open up business again...:guillotine:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom