Sunrise Scuba, Spring Hill FL lawsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got back from meeting with Scott of Sunrise Scuba. He agreed to let me take some store merchandise as collateral until he sells his remaining inventory and pay me cash.
I now have a BC, Octo, Alt air source, console w/nitrox computer, compass. All this gear is Genesis, brand new with the tags.
Hopefully he will be able to "cash out" later but if not at least I have some gear I can sell to offset my loss.
Thanks to all posters to this thread, even the ones who said I was in this for the money. I dont hold that assumption against you, you dont know me, or much of the details. ( I really couldnt post much of the hearsay )

Bill,
Good to hear you got something out of this mess. Hopefully you can recover your money for the Hydros and gear cleaning in a short period of time. :palmtree: Bob

I just got back from meeting with Scott of Sunrise Scuba. He agreed to let me take some store merchandise as collateral until he sells his remaining inventory and pay me cash.
I now have a BC, Octo, Alt air source, console w/nitrox computer, compass. All this gear is Genesis, brand new with the tags.
Hopefully he will be able to "cash out" later but if not at least I have some gear I can sell to offset my loss.
Thanks to all posters to this thread, even the ones who said I was in this for the money. I dont hold that assumption against you, you dont know me, or much of the details. ( I really couldnt post much of the hearsay )
I want to thank Salmonboy 97 for posting this thread. I learned a lot from everyone. I'm happy for you brother. I followed this thread from the first day you posted it. I have not had the pleasure of meeting or diving with you but I will some day. You seem like a very honest person and have wonderful friends... Be safe and keep us posted and updated.... ~~~fossilbabe~~~

Good news, Salmonboy97.

Bonne chance,

I know this is old BUTTTTT where was this shop located? I know of only two in springhill one used to be DOWN UNDER SCUBA and the other was ummmmmm across from a skating rink next to a gunshop in Brooksville I think...... Oh and hey everyone I have been quite for a bit good seeing some of you peeps are still on here!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom